• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Good anime on Netflix?

Dasbreenee

Crystal Gems!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My boyfriend has been binge watching, and well, when I look it up on google, most of the shows have been taken down.
A lot of people recommend Fruits Basket. But it's not on instant stream.

He's already watched Fairy Tale and Ouran Host Club. He really liked those. Right now he's in the process of watching something about girls who are magical and fight witches? (A recommendation from a friend)
He's also watched SAO, FMA, and a few others I can't remember
He's not too picky, but I think he prefers humorous ones.
I'm not huge into anime; but id like to watch more. And I myself really enjoyed what I saw of Fairy Tale and Host Club.

Any recommendations? Also, English only please. We both hate reading sub titles.

If he prefers humor, I heard Trigun was humorous.

Have less of an idea what you might like. Maybe try Samurai Champloo. I am of course just naming ones on Netflix.

That one about girls and witches is called Madoka Magica and it's seriously the best magical girl anime I've seen since the 90s. You should probably watch it yourself. Ghost Hunt is really good and your boyfriend will probably enjoy Chobits, and my husband keeps getting me to watch Spice & Wolf.

SWORD ART ONLINE!
Except, dont watch episodes 11-26 those suck
*Read wrong*
Soul Eater?

Last edited:
He just finished Baka and Test. He's also seen trigun apparently.
But I'd love new suggestions.
Most of the stuff he watches sadly only has one or two seasons. So he's always looking for new stuff.

I'm not sure if Sgt.Frog is on there anymore. But that is my favorite anime! :)

Don't the anime sites tend to be in Japanese with sub titles? I had that problem with crunchyroll.

Ah yes, I hate when I run into that problem of reading

well kissanime has dubs too

Well considering I can't speak Japanese, and the fact that reading a whole show takes away the point of watching it. Yes. I watch English dubs.

You're going to miss out on some great movies in life if you refuse to read subs.

Back