• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Game of Thrones town?

Delphine

Bells
Switch
2427-4013-0437
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone ever tried to make a town inspired by Game Of Thrones? (sorry to the hardcore fans, I haven't read the books yet so I'm only referring to the series)

Not that I want to make one (I don't like making themed towns and prefer visiting them), but I thought it was possible to have that kind of a town in ACNL! Mayor would have the King's outfit, there would only be deers/lions/wolves and Drago in the town... Could be cool, don't you think?

If you know any DA, please do share them! n_n​

I'm not sure about this, but I'm leaning towards yes. There are certainly QR codes for GoT house sigils (I once used the Lannisters as my town flag) It would be really cool if there was. What villagers would there be?

I'm not sure about this, but I'm leaning towards yes. There are certainly QR codes for GoT house sigils (I once used the Lannisters as my town flag) It would be really cool if there was. What villagers would there be?

Drago, Elvis, Wolfgang, Fang, Fauna, Deirdre... Lions and wolves and deers! And the one 'dragon' in game, Drago *u*

Sounds like a great idea! :D

& i have used the Targaryen sigil as my town flag! xD

They can also have horses for the Dothraki ;)

Back