Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
So I am going to replace Tia with either Filbert or Wolfgang... you help me decide!

Filbert

Pros: He is super cute and his house is uber.
Cons: He plays Two Days Ago... I hate that song, but I would hat to make him change it. Keep it original.

Wolfgang

Pros: He is super cool looking and his house isn't too dirty (like Chief's or Kyle's).
Cons: He has a Rock vibe, which doesn't exactly go with my town.

Please help me decide!

Aw, no offense because you seem to love both of them, but I don't think either is that cute. It's obviously your choice, and you'd probably be happy with either.

But I picked the "someone else" option, because I think you meant it as who would we recommend. So I'm gonna toss out my favorite and say Carmen. She's a peppy rabbit, and she's beautiful and amazing and sweet and hilarious...and I just love her. She'll make you smile, and she'll be the best friend you ever had. She gives a lot of presents too, you basically never have to buy anything from her, cuz she's always throwing things at you for free. She's awesome, to say the least.

I also can't imagine anyone not loving Tia! Well, all I can think is that her normal personality bored you. XD That's the only problem I see with Tia. And my Merengue. Normal is the pits, imho. So peppy is your solution to that too, because peppies are fun and...peppy! lol

Maybe Wolfgang will do the trick.

Filbert could work too, if you just turn the volume off while in his house.

Or you could try someone else, but I put my vote on Wolfgang.

Nobody loves Filbert... 0 votes... :eek:

I picked the 'someone else' option, as I think you could pick another villager! :blush:

I suggest Tutu or Bluebear!

Ok, well I'm not particularly looking for a Peppy... but Bluebear seems ok :)

lol, well Wolfgang seems to be doing good in the poll...ya, IDK if these polls are ever really helpful. Everyone has such different views on the villagers they love.

I voted Filbert, he's such a cute little guy. His design is colourful and fab, his house is great, and you've got to love the way the squirrel villagers walk around with their tails bouncing around <3 I can't comment on the music thing because I like to redecorate my villagers houses/music. I personally seem to spend more time with my villagers outside, mine don't seem to be home very often, so I don't hear their music much either. Anyway, good luck with whoever you decide to go for!! ^_^

I'd pick Filbert. I honestly don't think having Filbert have Two Days Ago playing in his house be a huge problem it's not like you're going to be living with Filbert (lol) or be inside his house for so long. You can also always lower the volume in your ds as well when you visit him. Right?

i'm not a fan of wolves besides fang. his eyes are just so cute and sweet. wolfgang was a favorite from acww but the way the wolves jaw like..moves..when they talk, it just looks so odd to me. .-.

if i were you, i'd go with either another lazy or normal, as those are the sweetest/cutest acting personalities imo. normals i like are maple, mitzi, daisy, poppy, and pekoe. as for lazies, bob, stitches, chester, broccolo, lucky, nate, & punchy are my personal favorites, but filbert is also super cute ^^;

if you dont mind having 3 squirrels in your town then he's a good option :) random villagers from different personalities that are adorable are; teddy, bunnie, ruby, peanut, wendy, roscoe, kabuki, octavian, jacques, ohare, rolf ^^;

I am VERY biased because I love the wolves and don't like many of the squirrels, but I'd go with Wolfgang. He has a really cool design and even if you don't think he fits the atmosphere of your town, he will gradually assimilate into the vibe and change his catchphrase, outfit, furniture, etc. I've had Wolfgang before and I really liked him.

Although I would recommend looking to see if there are any other villagers you'd like more than either Filbert or Wolfgang! :)

Back