• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cat Town or Rabbit Town?

Rabbit or Cat Town?

• Rabbit Town

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Cat Town

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters
Why not both? Choose the nice looking cats and the nice looking rabbits.

I don't know, but I think 5 rabbits and 5 cats are quite lovely since there is no smug cat, haha

I voted rabbits because the cats have such huge bodies in New Leaf and it makes me uncomfortable.

I went for rabbits, I prefer them over cat villagers in general, they're wayyyy cuter. But I think all-frog towns are the best!! And a previous poster mentioned doing an all-penguin town, that's such a neat idea ^_^

Personally, while I do like cats more (since almost all of them look adorable), I do think that having a rabbit town is more unique.

I'm a huge cat person irl, but I think you should do all rabbits. More diversity in personalities, less costly, plus it would be super cute to have a bunch of bunnies frolicking around all the time. I also like the way the rabbits look more than I like the way the bunnies look.

I think a half cat half rabbit town would be really cute. But if you only want to do one of them, then I say go with the rabbits.

Last edited:
I voted for rabbits. I know that a lot of people do cat towns, so a rabbit town would be something a bit more original :)

OMG Shep! He'd be awesome in a cat town. He's so laid back, they'd all be friends with him. Aw that's cute. If you had him in an all sheep town, that would be awesome too! How cute is that? lol Ok, sorry that just made me insanely giddy.

OK, so I chose cat town, because I wish I'd done that, so I think if I can, I'll do that next time around.

HOWEVER, there are a lot of cat towns, and not as many rabbit towns. Also, my favorite villager is Carmen, and I always try to talk people into meeting her and having her in their towns, so that would be another plus.

But really, now I just think you should do a sheep town with Shep. <3

Back