• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torts McGorts

🚫mole cricket szn🚫
Bells
Switch
4552-9210-7823
Red Rose
Red Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Black Hybrid Rose
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Feedback
100% (217) +
He's pinged to move on 10/2. While I've enjoyed the little guy, I've decided to let him go off share his own special brand of joy in someone else's town.

He is not original, though still has several pieces from the Sloppy set. His b-day is tomorrow, so will keep it to things he wouldn't replace the Sloppy items with.

Starting Bid: 1 million
Minimum Increase: 500,000
BuyOut: 50 million
~In-game bells only.~

Auction ends Wed. 10/1 at 10 PM EST. I'd like him gone within 24 hrs of the auction end, so please make sure you've got room.

Thanks, and good luck!

***EDIT: Auction has ended, winner could not take as he had not cycled Marshal through his own town. Therefore, Marshal is now for sale for 10 million bells. He is in boxes now. Would like to get him out sooner than later. Will TT for a little bit to keep him in boxes.

Last edited:
I joined here specifically for this thread, I've been looking for Marshall for weeks on gamefaqs.

I offer 50 mill bells to buyou and will match anyone who makes a higher offer. I really want him, he's the last dream villager I have on my list. ;)

Last edited:
25 mil owo

- - - Post Merge - - -

woo ~ prev person changed the post to buyout. Nvm, nvm ~

Alright, well, it looks like the buyout has been met. Congrats to pastic_martyr. I'll be in touch via PM to work out payment details. Closing this now.

Reopening. There was a cycling problem, so winner could not take him. He's currently in boxes. Looking for 10 mil, and the hopes that he gets a decent home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back