ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Togepi Easter Egg
森
Pokéball
ぶ
つ
its gotta be australian for me but i really love scottish accents too (edinburgh moreso than glasgow; glaswegian accents are very strong and i have trouble understanding them lol)

just gonna edit it for the record because i should have seen this coming lol british is not an accent no more than 'european' is an accent ok britain includes scotland and wales as well as england and let me tell you a glasgow accent is very different to a surrey accent ok

Last edited:
British and southern (but not if it's a heavy southern accent like those steriotypical redneck accents)

Edit: I read your edited thing. I like England accents and southern accents.

Last edited:
British, Indian, Australian, etc. Unless they have a thick accent. One of my friends is Scottish and I can hardly understand her dad when he talks because his accent is really heavy

I have a mix of a London accent and a Manchester accent myself (Horrible mix..)
I put some because where I live there is a mass of Irish (wannabe) gangsters and I hate they're voices so much..
other than them I love Irish accents :)
See that sounds like an interesting mix to me. I have like a southern twang in my voice(only a little one), and I hate it. It just sounds so weird to me and it makes my voice sound really soft lol

I have a mix of a London accent and a Manchester accent myself (Horrible mix..)
I put some because where I live there is a mass of Irish (wannabe) gangsters and I hate they're voices so much..
other than them I love Irish accents :)

I have a very very posh Irish accent haha, I'm actually categorised under this stereotype of a D4 which is someone from the postcode area Dublin 4, and even though I don't live there myself that's the stereotype my accent belongs to
It's not a nice voice at all haha

Exactly the same as OP, lol. Australian or Scottish. (I've been to Edinburgh and I totally agree with you~)

I'm Canadian so I get a lot of hassle about my accent, aha. t=d is probably the worst. it's not water it's wad-er, butter is budder, twenty is twenny, etc. I got so much crap for this in England it's not even funny. So I guess I don't really like my accent lol. But hey, what can you do! c;

I think all accents are cute, but my favorites would have to be Scottish, Northern Australian, Spanish, Indian, and Middle Eastern accents. :3

Last edited:
I liked British Accents before it was cool.

hipster-dos-equis.jpg

Back