• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Thank you Blinkers for letting me come to your town and sell turnips =]
I made 2mil888k or something. xD

[quote="b]My topic got locked. So if you want to go to my town post here![/quote]How much is it to come to your town to sell turnips? Do we only pay once and come as many times as we like? Thanks.

[quote="b]50k and donations are welcome haha. I'll add you and my gates are open.[/quote]i dont see ur town...

[quote="b]50k and donations are welcome haha. I'll add you and my gates are open.[/quote]Wow sure, I'll just TT and buy some turnips! :D

If there is ever a HIGH price like this again, I'll sell people turnips, I'll TT to Sunday, So you don't have to. It will cost 25k or 15k or 20k to come in. xD

Joe said:
If there is ever a HIGH price like this again, I'll sell people turnips, I'll TT to Sunday, So you don't have to. It will cost 25k or 15k or 20k to come in. xD
Fc is 0259-3919-6489
name Dan
town Citylife

Hub12 said:
Joe said:
Fc is 0259-3919-6489
name Dan
town Citylife
U erased me?

Blinkerz, add me again, I'm gonna TT back to Sunday and get some Turnips. I need the money =P

Back