Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Post your turnips prices for the day in this thread. If you would like to go to someones town to sell your turnips please try and do so in a personal message to keep this thread from becoming too cluttered.

Tom Nook updates his buying price every twelve hours: at noon and at midnight. He buys turnips every day but Sunday since that's when Joan sells them.

Thanks for the topic, now I just wish people wouldnt have entry fees over 20k, thats a bit greedy considering its your town that has the prices in the first place >_>

SoL Taco said:
no but i saved a picture of day and time, if someone gave me part of there profit ill TT to the day :)
Actually, when you TT back more than a day to get good turnip prices, they completely change.

Erica said:
bdubs2594 said:
SoL Taco said:
no but i saved a picture of day and time, if someone gave me part of there profit ill TT to the day :)
Actually, when you TT back more than a day to get good turnip prices, they completely change.
yeah i found that out the hard way...spending 50k on turnips and not getting any good prices all week

Back