• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Unbuyable/DLC/exclusive/rare items! LAST ITEMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuerreraD

I'm proud to have been a Crystal Baller
Bells
Wallopoid
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Feedback
100% (364) +
Just as the title says :) Each of you can ask for 4 items max, and come pick them up to my town. First asked, first served.
Don't bother with the foreign names in the picture, ok? Say the NUMBER of the items you want.
Also, don't forget to tell me your friendcode and town because since the forum update it's not under your avatar anymore.

List is here: If you can't see the picture big/clear enough, hit the DOWNLOAD button on the right side!

You can ask several times, just not twice in a row. Let other people have their turn!

Last edited:
so it's one items per one trade? because can give you the the following 2, 8, 51, 31, 35
and I'm really interested in 23, 41, 46 and 58.
it's up to you though :)

Wait... suddenly too many towns appeared on my list. Please, tell me which is yours?

Gates are open. My town is Clarity btw ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh and I missed one more thing, sorry. Can I trade my beacon fire for your mush closet please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why error? :eek: I was trying to tell u your stuff was over by where I was standing..

Gates are open. My town is Clarity btw ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh and I missed one more thing, sorry. Can I trade my beacon fire for your mush closet please? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why error? :eek: I was trying to tell u your stuff was over by where I was standing..

Yes for the third item, but why the game crashes when I go to your town? :(

so it's one items per one trade? because can give you the the following 2, 8, 51, 31, 35
and I'm really interested in 23, 41, 46 and 58.
it's up to you though :)

I am only trying to make things as far as possible :) Thank you anyway, I could take the fifth item as a kind gift though?
Ok, I'll add you. On my way to your town!

I am only trying to make things as far as possible :) Thank you anyway, I could take the fifth item as a kind gift though?
Ok, I'll add you. On my way to your town!

That's no problem or you can catalog the white police cap to be even? just give me a few minutes to get the stuff together since they're all scattered in my alt character's storages.

That's no problem or you can catalog the white police cap to be even? just give me a few minutes to get the stuff together since they're all scattered in my alt character's storages.

Are you ready? I'll go now if you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back