• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villager Personality Type Do You Think You Are?

Gideon

The Teacher of Faith
Bells
As the title says, of the 8 current villager personality groups, which category do you feel you most closely match?

For your help in the decision making, here are each type with a short description:

*Normal - Friendly, kind, caring, considerate, hospitable, and cleanly. Has great interest in reading/writing (and books in general), and other activities similar to this.

*Peppy - Cheerful, excitable, friendly, imaginative, and slightly silly. Has interest in various things, such as certain foods and activities.

*Snooty - Somewhat arrogant, self-centered, sarcastic, "proper," and classy. Has a keen interest in fashion and all the elegant, may criticize others with opposing ways of life.

*Uchi - Caring, blunt, tomboyish, sporty, sometimes rude, and protective. Has an interest in sports, but also concerns herself with caring for others.

*Lazy - Relaxed, carefree, irresponsible, inactive, and always hungry. Has a few main interests: eating, sleeping, and anything else that requires minimal effort.

*Cranky - Grouchy, easily-angered, sometimes rude, sarcastic at times, and irritable. Has little interest in trendy things or fashion, very comfortable in living life as they please, friendly to those who are friendly to them.

*Jock - Athletic, cheerful, athletic, friendly, somewhat self-centered, and athletic. Has an interest in all things sports: weight lifting, running, and any other sport related activities are their obsession. Also likes to talk about their own muscles.

*Smug - Polite, kind, gentleman-like, suave, lively, positive, somewhat conceited, and somewhat eccentric. Has interest in smooth-talking, various quirky hobbies, considerate of others, polite, and well mannered, though sometimes silly or slightly full of themselves.

(Forgive me if there is a thread like this, I couldn't find one, enjoy!)

I think I'd be smug or maybe lazy. Those are my two favorite villager types, I relate to them so much! ;)

hands down a snooty but also with a mixture of normal.

I think I probably am more similar to the Smug personality type, but I do share certain qualities of Normal villagers.

Back