• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

◹ blue's art shop ◸

bluelanterns

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6146-6264-6130
Cake
blue's temp. art shop

eeeey i'm blue and i need some quick money
so im doing the thing
here's the rules and crap

prices
i don't have any set prices, but feel free to offer TBT bells, in-game bells, and DLC's.​

rules
-you pay after i finish.
-once i complete your order, i will send you a PM with the finished product. then we will schedule a time for me to receive your payment (if it isn't TBT bells). if you don't pay me when i'm finished, i'll put you on my public blacklist.
-no furries (villagers are fine).
-i have the right to reject any offer.
-don't complain if i reject your offer.
-when you order, please list your town name, your mayor's name, your offer, and a clear ref of your character(s)/mayor(s)
-no text refs​

slots

1.) DrewDiddy1996
2.) Alvery
3.) gnoixaim
4.) starlark
5.) Noodles_
6.) jambouree
IF YOU OFFER BEAU YOU GET AN INSTANT SLOT AT THE TOP OF THE LIST

waitlist
1.) Alvery
2.) Shirohibiki
3.) mitzelflx​

examples
x x x

swaggy i think we good
feel free to ask questions

Last edited:
Town Name: Airuka
Mayor: Kairi
Offer: 8 mil in-game bells
Ref:[X]
Notes: She is a Mafia boss and often either has a very cutesy look or is very cruel/angry looking but can still retain some cuteness.

This is beautiful art you have:D

Raising my price more xD

Last edited:
Some sort of form but ayyy, here you go!

Mayor name: Ryan
Town name: Osaka

Character: Bowser "Koopa"
Reference: Click me!
Offer: 15 Million in-game Bells
Additional Notes: Most likely will get rejected but it's worth a go ayy
Pose is all up to you

Character: Ninten (From MOTHER 1)
Additional Notes: In the reference, Ninten is the one with the Scarf.
Pose is all up to you

Character: Mario (wearing Tropical shirt/glasses)
Additional Notes: This is the best reference I could get, If you could make him hold like a Cocktail in the picture, that'd be sweet!
Other than the Cocktail, the Pose is all up to you

Last edited:
Ooh~ think you could draw my mayor and Wolfgang for 500 TBT bells?

14801308344_3185e5ec21_o.png

Town name: Noveria
Mayor: Adrianna
Offer: 500 TBT bells
Ref: Above pic
Notes: Maybe the two of them hanging out and drinking coffee?

Last edited:
town name: Disney
mayor's name: Mia
offer: 10m in game bells
ref: I was a bit confused at this part, it said no furries but villagers are okay? If so, may I please request Chevre?

Agh this is too cute, ;-;

Offer: 100TBT? :3
Refs: {x}
Notes: I'd prefer you to draw her without the lantern and without the blood on the bottom of her dress ;u;
thank'ee!

Last edited:
Town name: Amdavad
Mayor: Vrinda
My mayor ref is here: {x}
Hows 50 TBTB and 1 million bells? :3

Thank you! <3

town's name: Valoria
mayor's name: Tiffany
offer: Can a mix of TBT and DLCs work? I'll offer 100 TBT bells and the 7-11 set.
ref: [x]
Notes: (whoops i knew i forgot something) Feel free to draw her with or without glasses. Her personality is lazy, laid-back and loud when around other people she's comfortable with.

If you need more details, feel free to ask. Thanks!

Last edited:
Filled in my post three characters, You can draw one or however many you wish to c:

town name: DrewLand
your mayor's name: Drew
your offer: 400 TBT: (approximately 16 million AC bells if converted)
and a clear ref of your character(s)/mayor(s): I would love an art piece of my Vampire OC Evelyn.
Here is her ref sheet:
15141265631_67fea1320f_o.png

Here is her gallery for more examples: Follow this link
Wahhh your arts so good hope I get picked! ^^

Last edited:
Hi! :) your art is really cute :3
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Alvery/Alvery/Auvergne
⋆ offering: 200TBT c:
⋆ reference: This is my OC
tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

Oh, and if you want to draw her holding something, she wields a lance made out of narwhal horn :)

?Ram ?em, flip ?em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS? or is it the other way ?round??

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of ?parents?, she?s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she?s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it?s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she?s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks? but since there aren?t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She?d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she?s gotten a little bored of the ?quiet? life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she?ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She?s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She?s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that?s an achievement in itself.

She hasn?t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn?t they don?t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she?s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

?PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ?

Last edited:
Town Name: Airuka
Mayor: Kairi
Offer: 8 mil in-game bells
Ref:[X]
Notes: She is a Mafia boss and often either has a very cutesy look or is very cruel/angry looking but can still retain some cuteness.

This is beautiful art you have:D

Raising my price more xD
she is very cute, i accept!

Ooh~ think you could draw my mayor and Wolfgang for 500 TBT bells?

14801308344_3185e5ec21_o.png

ahhh she's so cute, absolutely!

town name: Disney
mayor's name: Mia
offer: 10m in game bells
ref: I was a bit confused at this part, it said no furries but villagers are okay? If so, may I please request Chevre?

ahh i love chevre, sure! ;v;

town name: DrewLand
your mayor's name: Drew
your offer: 400 TBT: (approximately 16 million AC bells if converted)
and a clear ref of your character(s)/mayor(s): I would love an art piece of my Vampire OC Evelyn.
Here is her ref sheet:
15141265631_67fea1320f_o.png
Here is her gallery for more examples: Follow this link
Wahhh your arts so good hope I get picked! ^^

she's gorgeous, sure!

she's gorgeous, sure!

Yay thanks so much:D Let me know when you'd like to do the transaction, i'll be on for a while:)

Hi! :D
ORDERING!!!
⋆ forum/mayor/town: Alvery/Alvery/Auvergne
⋆ offering: 200TBT c:
⋆ reference: This is my OC
tumblr_nalym0d2u21shcembo1_250.png

Sorry It's just a pixel :p She's a narwhal, by the way :) Also, if you're colouring, could you put splotches on her coat, like a actual narwhal? And just to note; her skin is actually white, not normal skin-coloured. Also, for reference, her pigtails are curly, kinda like the chocolate swirls that you put on cakes, if you know what I mean c: Thanks!

If you want, you could refer to some art by the other amazing people on TBT on my thread here.

Oh, and if you want to draw her holding something, she wields a lance made out of narwhal horn :)

“Ram ‘em, flip ‘em and TAKE A CHUNK OUTTA THEIR GUTS… or is it the other way ‘round?”

Name: Mukuro

Species: Narwhal

Height: 182 cm with horn, 122cm without

Likes: Ramming things, Adventuring, Violence, Sharks and other related creatures (bullying them, to be exact)

Dislikes: Getting her horn stuck. Not being able to get it out. Being left in that position for extended periods of time. Drifting away attached to ice floes due to the former.

Backstory + Personality: Her real home is much further up north, among the icy seas. Having been orphaned at such a young age that she had no concept of “parents”, she’s grown up without much of a worry in the world, becoming a little too na?ve and carefree, as seen from her constant ramming of objects and getting her horn stuck in them. Having spent most of her life living around a very certain orca pod, she’s learned their mannerisms, culture and way of life (In other words that violence really is the best form of entertainment, sharks are a bunch of silly, loutish fish and that it’s great to be a carnivore). Hence, she’s more than a little bloodthirsty, and takes pleasure in picking on sharks… but since there aren’t many sharks up north, she has to settle for picking on penguins, fishes and occasionally species closely related to sharks, such as rays, and dogfish. She’d gladly take on larger animals if she gets the chance, though.

After living the majority of her life swimming with orcas, cutting holes in the ice to watch penguins fall through and getting her horn stuck in countless ice floes, she’s gotten a little bored of the “quiet” life. Thus, she decided to set off on an adventure, to the warmer seas down south, where she’ll see new sights, meet new people, probably mutilate someone and most certainly get her horn stuck somewhere.

Trivia: She’s challenged her guardians to fight many times. She’s never won once, but seeing as she usually gets out of said fights alive, that’s an achievement in itself.

She hasn’t been actually adopted by the orca pod, they just see her as someone who follows them around and can put up a good fight.

She somehow got herself stuck vertically upwards in the middle of the tundra. Heaven knows how she got there and back.

She truly believes that fighting and mortally wounding people is something both parties enjoy, and is surprised when her prey tries to run away. After all, the other side never complains when she wins, and if she doesn’t they don’t have much of a reason to!

Alignment: Due to her violent tendencies, she would be somewhat of a wild card, probably even a bit of a bully (understatement), but deep down, she’s just doing what carnivores do: fight, kill, eat, live.

“PUUU! Why do they ALWAYS run away before I kill them!? ”
ahhh she's so cute.... i'd be willing to do it for 350?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay thanks so much:D Let me know when you'd like to do the transaction, i'll be on for a while:)

okie dokie uvu

she's gorgeous, sure!

Wow thank you so much!! This totally made my day! ^^

I hope it's ok if I send you a detailed description of her through p.m. since I don't like posting it on public threads. ^^

Back