• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Red Warm Up Pants

violetneko

Atmospheric Legend
Bells
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Cake
Feedback
100% (82) +
Heya there! I'm preparing outfits for a post in Able Sisters, and I realized I don't have the clothes I need! Name your price for:

-Red Warm Up Pants

Let me know if I can catalog/buy these from you, and what price. Thank you!~

Last edited:
Aw that's nice of you :3 Let me know when you're available for delivery c:

Did you get the bunny hood already? I don't have the warm up pants but I can order the hood for you if you still need it. :D

Yeah sorry I just checked my second character's catalog. We have green warm up pants but not red. I've ordered you the bunny hood though! :D

Let me know if you want to pick it up or if you'd rather I drop it off.

Okay, I've added you too. I've got one more trade I'm just about to do and then I'll be on my way. :D

Whoops sorry about that! I totally got on the train right as you were typing something. I heard it pop up but I didn't get to read it.

I will let you know if I find the red pants soon (I TT a lot in my second town). :D

I could've swore I had both of these at one point, but I guess I just never bought them when they appeared at Ables or something XD

Haha, exactly! Some of the stuff I've seen so many times I just pass up because I'm sure that I've already purchased them.

Back