• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

ghostbusters (2016 version). was on live TV a few nights ago

i'm gonna see what else kate mckinnon's been in, she had a mega groovy energy!

I saw Wonka yesterday

I personally really liked it, I thought it was fun, and a cute story. Had a few flaws, but overall I thought it was alot of fun. Plus the songs were catchy and I was singing one of them this morning xD

Pulled myself through Maestro *I hated it*

It had my number one trip in media I hate,

That is, person meets partner who proceeds to change them after dating or marriage. Also why didn't the main dude think of his boyfriend in his final moments, and his wife instead. She was so controlling and trying to change him.

I'm trying to watch all the nominees for the occurs, but this on was hard

Last edited:
The last movie I watched was Night Swim it's by bloomhouse so it's a scary movie but I did not find it to be that scary but I enjoyed it. I liked the story and that it wasn't just a movie to try and scare you.

boy and the heron!

i thought it was great, the animation is absolutelyyyyy beautiful, the story is somewhat abstract and weird at times but i thought it was easy enough to understand and take meaning from (i just think it will probably benefit from a rewatch), saw it with subs but i'm excited to watch the dubbed version as i've heard great things! so good, really recommend

definitely not in my top 3 miyazaki tbh but that would be near impossible

I saw Anyone But You in theaters yesterday! It was a great movie, but you will not enjoy it unless you’re into romcoms. Surprisingly, I am into those.

I saw The Iron Claw in theaters the other day. Such a good movie but so so sad 😭 Based on a true story..

My boyfriend and I had a little FaceTime movie date last night and watched Barnyard together 😅 It’s a movie for kids but it was my childhood movie and he had never seen it before. I fell asleep halfway through it but woke up just in time for the ending ☺️

i saw dune on netflix with my family. cool space stuff!! all in all, was alright - i wouldn't have wanted to see it when it came out though (the running time was mad). we made each other laugh throughout the film

The last movie I saw was Flowers of the Killing Moon, it was a really good movie but also sad. Also really disturbing how all that happened and the people who committed those crimes didn't even serve their full sentence and got off easy in my opinion. The movie was really long but good.

I watched the iron claw today! I personally really liked the movie even though it kind of broke me 😭 i looked into the Von Erich’s after so i kinda wish they included more details that are pretty crucial to their story. Amazing movie overall

I just saw Mean Girls 2024 today. While I wasn't a big fan of it, mostly because it skipped or rushed through alot of good scenes.

Also warning, tons of flashing lights

It defently brought out my inner lesbian xD

Back