What's the last movie you've seen?

Scoob! I have a dream that I at some point get to watch all the Scooby Doo media, but not really sure now that the new Velma show has come out. The movie was good though!

The Little Mermaid (1989)

Still an awesome movie. I just cannot believe its getting a Live Action Remake. It really should've been left alone.

Cats & Dogs 3: Paws Unite.

Sometimes, you find that the IMDb rating for a movie is completely wrong. This is not one of those times.

Boyfriend and I went to the theater last night and watched the Super Mario movie.
It was a really fun movie. We liked the references and it was really pretty!

The Little Mermaid (1989)

Still an awesome movie. I just cannot believe its getting a Live Action Remake. It really should've been left alone.
The still frame pictures of the live action and animated film are night and day. Like there's one with them in a carriage and in the animation they look genuinely pleased to be in each others company but in the live-action it looks like they're both ready for the date to be over lol.

The still frame pictures of the live action and animated film are night and day. Like there's one with them in a carriage and in the animation they look genuinely pleased to be in each others company but in the live-action it looks like they're both ready for the date to be over lol.
Just like Pinocchio 2022 its going to flop.

I just finished watching a film called The Dinosaur Project. It was quite awful.

Although I'm having trouble deciding if the film was bad in a fun way, or if my viewing experience was heavily aided by sleep deprivation...

Watched Blade Runner, had to use the bathroom for a minute during the movie and I felt like I missed a lot during that time. Good movie but I felt lost after I looked away! Will have to give a re watch and focus better

NOPE was pretty good, saw it last week. Looking forward to oppenheimer in imax this summer and barbie! Double feature day

I am almost 23 years old and I saw the Super Mario Bros. Movie on Wednesday with my brother (who is also an adult). The theater was filled with kids, but we enjoyed it. There were some genuinely funny moments in it, and spying Easter eggs (fitting, given what time of year it is!) felt rewarding. My personal favorite was one I saw at the time, but didn’t truly get until 2 a.m. the next morning when I woke up suddenly:

When Mario and Luigi are washed into the sewers towards the beginning, there is a sign on a pipe that says “Level 1-2”. This is a reference to the fact that in level 1-2 of Super Mario Bros (and many games after, in fact) have the player go underground!

The Demon Slayer 'movie'! The last two episodes of S2 + first episode of S3. It was pretty good c:

I don't watch a lot of stuff, but I wanna watch Ponyo again tonight ;w; I miss that movie.

Dungeons and Dragons: Honour Among Thieves. I’ve played a bit of D&D but you totally don’t need to know anything about it to enjoy this fun little fantasy film. Lots of good humour too. It’s one of the best modern movies I’ve seen in a long time. Not sure what it is but I find older movies are better most of the time.

Watched the old Mario movie, moulin rouge!, Blade runner all last week. All of those movies are fever dreams but good for their own reasons

Moulin Rouge is campy, over the top fun, Blade Runner is cool and serious, and the old Mario movie is like eating an entire table

Very good :)

i watched the lovely bones with my husband today. it's been a long time since i've seen it and it's just as good as i remembered it being. a solid movie and it always makes me cry. this time, i didn't but my eyes did water.

Back