• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

The new Jurassic World and it was horrible
In a perhaps masochistic sort of way, all the negativity I've been seeing surrounding this movie is making me extra excited (for lack of a better word) to see it. I hope I can make it to the cinema sometime this week, else I'll just have to wait until it comes to streaming, I suppose.

i watched the second blair witch movie last night with a friend. it was awful, which is why it was great.

I honestly don't remember the last time I was in the theater. Definitely pre-plague.

I watched the Adam West Batman last night. I love that it is utter camp and theater of the absurd, but it works because they play it straight.

dunno why ctv movies has battle royale (2000) in its collection but i watched it for the first time this morning, really entertaining movie, its good but not as good as its made out to be. 3 stars 😏

Back