• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

It was a good surprise! And funny to watch as I had already been to the catacombs in Paris :)

Omg you're so lucky! I'd love to go but I'm all the way in California :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

That movie was so terrifying! It's probably only like that to me because I'm a super scaredy cat but wow.

I was so scared afterwards I didn't even want to go outside the theatre lol

In theaters, Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not a huge movie goer but I really enjoy the Marvel movies so a friend and I went to see it together.

At home, I watched Clueless this morning while I was getting ready.

In Theatre Saturday Night Fever or Dirty Dancing can't remember it was retro series that are doing.
At home Reality Bites with my fianc?e.

In theatres, Guardians of the Galaxy back in the summer...
Last movie I watched overall was Atonement though, I've already seen it years ago but decided to rewatch it lol
Briony still infuriates me every time I read/watch Atonement....

I haven't been to the theatre in so long //cries
But I watched Sleepless in Seattle tonight while I was working on a request. It's one of my go-to movies that I can just watch over and over again (gotta love Meg Ryan)

Sin City. How could I live until now without that movie? Tomorrow, I will go see the second volume in theaters. Can't wait!

In Theatres: the last movies i saw were Into the Storm and right after, TMNT. a few weeks later, i saw Lucy with my mom.
At Home: Back to the Future pt. 1. i have the 25th anniversary box set hehe.

At home: good morning Vietnam
Theater: as above, so below

I haven't been to a movie theater since December when I went to see The Book Thief.

Just tonight I watched a Dangerous Method, about Freud and Jung.
Recently I watched 2001: A Space Odyssey. That was messed up. :S

My boyfriend is in a movie class where he has to watch 2 movies a week for homework for a 4th year history course and write papers on them so I watch the movies with him.

So far we have watch Bonnie & Clyde, Little Big Man, Green Berets, THe Wild Bunch, among others. All 70s flicks. We will be watching Jaws, Star Wars and a few more good ones to come!

Back