• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Dr. No. YouTube had some free James Bond movies on their list, but they took them down. I was going to try to watch all of them for old time sake. Oh well. :(

Surf's Up. It's apparently on Netflix so I watched it, and that movie was what made my whole childhood... questionable (in a way). Still recommend it tho it's a great movie lol

Last edited:
the bishop's wife with cary grant. it's such a cute, sweet little movie ... the ending made me cry lots!! 😭

Saw two movies recently, both of which had Kristen Wiig as the supporting actress.

Watched Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas on the teevee. Spoiler below:

I thought there were some spectacularly bad parts to the film. In particular, the fact that she thought it was ok to magically allow her dead boyfriend inhabit the body of some random guy, thereby kidnapping that man's body (where did that poor guy's consciousness go???) was horrendous. She put him in danger, had SEX with him (hello, rape??) and used/destroyed his personal belongings. Wow, just wow. That is so not how Wonder Woman, a person who is supposed to have a very high level of integrity and virtue, would be acting. Terrible "Hollywoo" style nonsense.

I won't even get into the other flaws, but there were many.

Older movie: Last night I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) with Ben Stiller as the lead. That's a cute comedy and good if you are wanting some vicarious travel experiences! There is also a 1940s version starring Danny Kaye. I watched a little of that one too out of curiosity but it didn't seem as cute to me.

I watched Into The Spider-Verse with my niece last night. Very cool and fun-to-watch movie.

Rewatched The Hateful 8 earlier tonight. Some people don't like all the gore, but I didn't think it was that bad. Just bloody.

i just watched sausage party the other day for the first time and it was a blast tbh omg. it's so raunchy, so wrong and yet still so funny to watch!

The last movie I have seen that is newish is Annabelle comes home. But the most recent that I have seen before is Christmas Vacation.

I'm a (long) bit late to the party but I finally saw Get Out on Netflix. I'm normally not a huge horror fan but I've grown a liking towards good thrillers that keep you on edge. The movie was absolutely fantastic and I'm glad I finally decided to watch it =D
The previous "Thriller" that I saw was A Quiet Place, which I adored as well! If anyone else knows some other films that are in that sorta category, tips always appreciated.. :cool:

Back