• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Tonight I finally got around to watching Ari Aster's Midsommar. I found it to be okay, not bad, but it felt too derivative; not only of Aster's previous movie Hereditary, but of both the original 1973 version of The Wicker Man and even the 2006 Nicolas Cage version of The Wicker Man. I'm not particularly fond of the Nicolas Cage movie outside of the memes, but I'd definitely prefer to rewatch the original 1973 The Wicker Man or Hereditary 10 times out of 10 in the future instead of rewatching Midsommar.

Angry Birds 2 is finally on Netflix and it fills me with JOY!!!

Just got finished watching My Hero Academia: Two Heroes for movie night along with the others in TA-DA. It was fun and enjoyable, and I hadn’t seen it before, so I’m glad we were able to watch it together. :blush:

I watched The Cat Returns last night, not really sure what to think of it but I enjoyed it.

I’m watching through the MCU movies again, watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night and thought it was fantastic.

Saw Tokyo Godfathers subbed in theaters and wowwwww what a wonderful movie. One of the rare movies where I really dont have any problems with it whatsoever. Just a lovely, fun time the whole way through!

Sonic the hedghog
It was ok, some scenes were bad, but i dont wanna get into too many details.
I dont mind that it was only about Sonic but it looks like they are going to make a sequel and include the other characters, hopefully it is gonna be better.

Back