• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

How so? I've seen others say it doesn't commit to the plot of getting the steering wheel to save Sugar Rush.

Yeah there's definitely that. It abruptly switches plots halfway through the movie. There's also the fact that the plot they switch to completely flies in the face of the moral of the first movie.

Wreck it Ralph: Every character needs to stay in their own game. Going Turbo destroys the natural order of games and leads to devastating consequences for every character involved.

Ralph Wrecks the Internet: Vanellope is bored with her game and goes Turbo.

We went to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood at the theaters yesterday. It was pretty good. Actually pretty understated for a Tarantino film. Until like the last 15 minutes, of course.

I just finished watching Austin Powers Goldmember at home. It was a typical Austin Powers movie.

midsommar SO GOOD, i think that director is gonna be one where i have to see every one of his movies bc that and hereditary are just FLAWLESS (sry but it's hard finding good horror movies)

Ponyo. I heard it was bad, but when I gave it a watch, I thought it was better than Spirited Away. I don't get the dislikes, but it's their opinion, so.

Ponyo. I heard it was bad, but when I gave it a watch, I thought it was better than Spirited Away. I don't get the dislikes, but it's their opinion, so.

Do people really think it was a bad movie??? I thought it was a beautiful film :(

Yup. never take other's opinion too seriously when it comes to personal tastes. YouTube/Internet reactionaries, sensationalist, or people you know all have their own taste. Remember, I may hate Pizza with a pasion, but you might love it. (I love Pizza btw, just an example)

I always give badly rated movies my own viewing to form my own opinion. :3

Lots of Halloween films get bad ratings too, but can be fun to watch.

Last edited:
who on earth thinks ponyo is bad lol, might not be my all time favourite miyazaki but it's absolutely beautiful, i've never heard anyone say it's bad

Brave (2012)! I didn't expect to like it as much as I did, honestly. But then again I'm Scottish and LOVE Disney Princesses lol

Back