• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Watched Moon Child tonight with my roommate
That movie is such a mess, but it's my favourite <3 I hadn't watched it in years.

In theatres: Guardians of the Galaxy
At home: I re watched The Amazing Spiderman 2

They Call US Misfits. Really good one. Have two japanese dvd's I need to watch as well though...

TFIOS! I finally watched it last night at a friend's house. I haven't read the book though ;n; Go ahead and make fun of me c:

The Maze Runner. I didn't read the book, but according to my sister it kept fairly original to the book, besides the end. I thought it was fun, but the grievers were terrifying. o.e Also there was a twist at the end I didn't expect.

I think the last time I went to the movie theaters I saw that new Godzilla movie. Other than that, I barely watch movies. Or tv.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, it was shown on TV a few weeks ago and I had it recorded and now I finally watched it.

Just saw Hugo Cabret. A wonderful homage in my opinion (although slow).

Back