• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

I just got done watching "Your Name" and oh god it was not what I expected AT ALL. I loved it, been a long time since I've felt this emotional over a movie. This one is going to stick with me for a looooong time holy ****.

The last movie I saw was in a movie theater and the movie was called the Fate of the Furious.

I'm watching the horror film Rings (2017) right now. This is so terrible it's not even scary :( Although I like how they adapted the story of Sadako to how digitized everything has become in the modern world.

Philadelphia. Chock full of homophobic characters that made me cringe often, but it was a pretty good film nonetheless.

Currently watching The 400 Blows again. I'm starting to really get into the French New Wave.

Last edited:
Silence, which was a powerful and beautifully made film. Andrew Garfield is such a great actor, and the subject matter of the persecution of Christians in Japan is an important and far too little known one.

The Lobster, it was so weird but really enjoyable and thought provoking. Totally would recommend.

The last movie I saw was Fate of the Furious in theaters. It was pretty good! I'd recommend if you like the series and action movies. I'm really not that big on the whole series, I havent even seen ALL the movies before that one and still really liked it.

guardians of the galaxy vol. 2, i really enjoyed it although i prefer the first one !

kimi no na wa/your name. i expected a lot from it with everyone's rave reviews and tbh it didn't live up to the hype beyond the great art
the whole comet/time difference plot twist was great before i thought about how neither of them realized they were living in different times. she kept a diary as taki. did it just neglect to tell her the year?? do they not write the date at school? i also don't understand how they end up falling in love. i guess you could say maybe it was through the notes they'd leave for each other? but idk i don't personally buy it. the characters and their stories were also barely fleshed out. but other than that it was cute and easy on the eyes.

Last movie I saw was...Shoot, I can't even remember. I don't think I've watched a movie since Rogue One but there's something I feel like I just watched...Hmm-

WHO KILLED CAPTAIN ALEX!!!

That's what I watched! That movie is a beautiful display. Truly a masterpiece.

The last one I watched at home was Suicide Squad for the third time. The last one in theaters was Life, which made me so upset at the end but it was a great movie. Ryan Reynolds slayed

Back