What's the last movie you've seen?

star wars: the last jedi!
i liked it, even though i've never seen any other star wars movies so i was kinda lost lmao. i'm gonna watch the others soon :D

The last movie that I have seen is Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. It is a pretty interesting movie in my personal opinion. This movie scores a 4 out of 5 for me. I kind of want to see the movie a second time because of how much I liked the movie.

I don't know if it would really be considered a movie, but I mean, it was movie length... I watch A Christmas Story Live! and I thought it was great! Loved all of the actors they had on it and the changes they made were great! (No more blatant racism!)

Saw the Last Jedi the other week, I liked it, just not as much as I had hoped I would.

Theatres: Beauty and the Beast - I don't go to the movies very often.
Home: Ella Enchanted :)

Last edited:
Titanic. That was always my favorite movie when I was younger so I was SO excited to watch it when I saw hulu had it. Until I finished it and spent the rest of the night crying about poor jack and how pretty kate winslet is. I think I'll wait another five years before I watch that again

Gremlins (1984)

Actually real fun and those mogwais/gremlins are so cute ahah <3

Also kinda spoopy how Kate looked like Akina Nakamori.. wth man lol

The last movies I watched were Tokyo Godfathers (for the first time) and the original 1974 version of Black Christmas (second viewing, previously watched it years ago).

i saw Jim Jarmusch's Paterson. it was a great watch - very meditative and slow-moving, but never boring, and really makes you think about taking it slow and enjoying the little things. it also struck a good balance between being cutesy/happy and having a tinge of sadness

The emoji movie 100% the best movie of all time. I don't think you'll ever see a movie as great as it. The plot, characters and just overall presentation of the movie with all the apps and showing us stuff like "Dropbox is 100% secure" really speaks from the creators and how they care about how we use tech everyday! Gene imo was the best lead role for it and I could not see the movie being as good without him. Also side characters like High-5 and Jailbreak were also very good too. I'd give this movie a perfect 10/10.

On a serious note I actually think the animation was pretty good

Last edited:
Back