• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

What's the last movie you've seen?

IT (2017)
I get scared easily and that movie had me crying in laughter from how bad and funny it was.

Must've been Insidious 3.. I love horrormovies, but this one was lame :(

A swedish documentary about a mine strike action during the late 60s up north.. Really good actually.

It (2017)

personally it wasn't scary, just creepy. my friend screamed hella loud at one point though lol

Theater. Umm... Maybe... Uhh.. I saw spideramn Hc in theaters a while ago but umm... I'll edit it when I remember

If you want to be really technical then the last movie I saw was beauty and the beast because I walked in on it for 2 secs.

Then I saw a bit of escape from la. ( Sometime in the 1980s lol )

Umm... Trolls I think? We were watching it for my adorable baby cousin and then just finished it later.

Last edited:
we had to watch A Knight's Tale in english class two weeks ago. i thought it was really boring and bad, the story was basically a ton of clich?s, overused tropes and stereotypes mashed together... and the characters were So Bad and stereotypical, there was the Good Guy who's a hero, the evil guy who never does anything that isn't evil, the pretty and perfect girl who for some stupid reason falls in love with the hero after they've literally just talked for two minutes, and the funny, stupid and loyal sidekicks. i would never have watched it if i didn't have to but sadly i did and i'm not sure if i will ever fully recover

Call Girl (2012)

Great Swedish movie, watch it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Call Girl (2012)

Great Swedish movie, watch it.

Back