• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched the second Spongebob Movie a few days ago. I haven't seen it since it was first released, and I still couldn't follow the plot cause everyone around me was being noisy and I couldn't pay attention ;-;

I watched "Mother!" that movie definitely takes you on a roller coaster of emotions! xD a very good psychological horror film (not recommended for kids ofc.. lol)

Just watched Spirited Away :rolleyes:

I Called Him Morgan (2016)

Def. one of the better more modern documentaries, although they could probably have made a film about Helen alone since now it got very much about her and not much about Lee tbh that wasn't just history... Also could have been longer and more political stance taken imo. But yeah def. worth a watch considering all the polished and overedited crap nowadays.

Theatre: I wanna say Thor Ragnarok? I can't recall- it's been so long...
At home: I'm watching Pride and Prejudice and Zombies right now !!

Pacific rim. Pretty good! Shame that 2 looks like a transformer movie in all the bad ways

Sex and the City

Not Without My Daughter (1990)

Haven't read the book, but I actually enjoyed it... Even though I can understand the criticism given with some exaggeration and pseudo-racism, I don't think it's that rotten really.

John Wick. Heard a lot about it, but only just watched it.

The action scenes, the main draw, are great. The main thing I noticed being how it uses cuts so sparingly, rather than the majority of action movies these days that cut to a different take every half a second (sadly not even an over exaggeration). Instead they actually have this rare this thing called 'choreography' and 'direction'.

Also the story: man steals a guys car and kills his dog. The guy turns out to be retired legendary assassin John Wick and everybody is terrified of him. It's both stupid and makes a change from "average every-man is for no reason awesome" by making him awesome from the get go.

John Wick. Heard a lot about it, but only just watched it.

The action scenes, the main draw, are great. The main thing I noticed being how it uses cuts so sparingly, rather than the majority of action movies these days that cut to a different take every half a second (sadly not even an over exaggeration). Instead they actually have this rare this thing called 'choreography' and 'direction'.

Also the story: man steals a guys car and kills his dog. The guy turns out to be retired legendary assassin John Wick and everybody is terrified of him. It's both stupid and makes a change from "average every-man is for no reason awesome" by making him awesome from the get go.

Lmao, I've actually watched this since a friend really wanted it for some reason.. And imo, not everyone might think that, it was as crappy action as The Transporter or stuff. I mean sure cool action scenes but tbh as for plot and being worthy to watch, naw man.

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977)

Pretty entertaining for being that kinda movie since I usually don't watch em. But yeah the fact that it was made in the 70s and not overly flashy effects with no story made it worth a watch.

Last edited:
I've prob seen another movie afterwards lol but

Blade runner 2049 it was pretty good and even better first-viewing it in 4k! And the music is really good with good speakers! Though I don't really like the nudity in it... ( Tho I mean it Was kinda appropriate for the scene.... )

Back