• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

would you rather (its on netflix)
it sucked... so bad... horrible acting
also was shocked to see an adult movie star as one of the actors

Koe no Katachi

I've waited a few months for it to get subbed, and I finally remembered to check if it did

At the theater I last saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2, at home I rented Manchester by the Sea. Wasn't a big fan of Manchester by the Sea, felt like it needed more to it and I wasn't happy with the ending, but I loved Guardians of the Galaxy 2. :)

Some weird Swedish film they aired yesterday as some matin?e.. Min V?n Oscar("My Friend Oscar"). Old early 1950s comedy that was pretty fun at points I guess but nothing special.

Has anyone else found that watching a movie is a bit much for their patience? Like, I can't watch an entire movie on TV without being distracted by my phone and when I'm on my computer I can't be bothered to sit through a two hour movie (although 2 hours of YouTube is easy)

Anyway I watched half of Iron Man 3 the other day. Maybe I'll finish it soon; it's the only marvel movie I've yet to see all the way through.

Has anyone else found that watching a movie is a bit much for their patience? Like, I can't watch an entire movie on TV without being distracted by my phone and when I'm on my computer I can't be bothered to sit through a two hour movie (although 2 hours of YouTube is easy)

Anyway I watched half of Iron Man 3 the other day. Maybe I'll finish it soon; it's the only marvel movie I've yet to see all the way through.

As long as you don't watch how much time has passed/time left I have no problem, but I hate seeing those (or the dvd timer)... so yeah generally I prefer just watching in cinemas or on the TV directly.

But yeah for me to get distracted the movie has to be very trashy really. But then I try to avoid some movies/genres I can't stand

As long as you don't watch how much time has passed/time left I have no problem, but I hate seeing those (or the dvd timer)... so yeah generally I prefer just watching in cinemas or on the TV directly.

But yeah for me to get distracted the movie has to be very trashy really. But then I try to avoid some movies/genres I can't stand

I must just have terrible patience, then. I used to re-watch movies all the time in high school but now I never want to watch anything I've already seen - even my favorite movies. It would be sad, if I didn't have other interests. The only time I can sit and pay attention for the full movie is in theaters, and that's only because I have no choice unless I get up and leave lol

I must just have terrible patience, then. I used to re-watch movies all the time in high school but now I never want to watch anything I've already seen - even my favorite movies. It would be sad, if I didn't have other interests. The only time I can sit and pay attention for the full movie is in theaters, and that's only because I have no choice unless I get up and leave lol

Yeah maybe... I mean I used to take film studies so I'm used sitting through more or less bad movies and then writing about them, haha. I sometimes re-watch stuff, depends on availability and if I think I can manage that (no way I'm watching Breaking the waves again, probably the saddest film ever made).

And yeah I know what you mean about the only choice is leaving, lol. Watched Manchester by the sea earlier this year with my mom and it was so bad I pretty much only wanted to get out but I tried to focus somewhat on it.... (real trash movie, don't watch unless you're really curious lol).

Jurassic Park (1993)

That was the highest grossing movie in the year I was born in.

The Girl on the Train (2016)

Alright movie I guess, I'm usually not into those relationship thrillers but at least it wasn't slow.

mommy dead and dearest, that **** is ****ed up omg, it was a good docu film!

Flashdance, which was kind of meh. Before that, I watched pretty in pink and Footloose. 80's mood lol

Gone Girl (2014)
Excellent movie. I paid attention and was kept in suspense by the plot the whole time.

Sami Blood (2016)

Mixed feelings about this one... I mean, I really liked it, it was interesting to know about their history and Sweden's as well. Although the end was pretty.. abrupt and it would have been interesting to know what happened to her more. Would have been nice if it'd been.. 3 hour, 2 ? instead maybe.

Definitely worthy to see though if you like historical movies.

the last movie i watched in theaters was guardians of the galaxy 2 and the last movie i watched at home was the breakfast club.

Back