• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

i dont even remember what i last saw in theater. maybe step up 4?? last movie i saw was beautiful creatures cuz i was over at a friends house one day before old years day and we and another girl wanted to pick a movie so i suggested the crappy movie i saw years ago when i was like 13 cuz we couldnt decide since one of them hates horror.

Last one I saw in theaters was Why Him, with James Franco. It was surprisingly good. At home I watched Keeping Up with the Joneses and that wasn't very good.

Captain America 3

What a let down T______T
It was absolute ****, much to my disappointment. CM 2 is my all time favourite film so I hoped....3......would be........the same <\3

Last edited:
Last movie I saw at home was The House Bunny, which I'm surprised I had never seen before now. It's the stupidest and most predictable movie ever, but my god it was hilarious. The cast was filled with recognizable people and they all played pretty different roles than I was used to seeing them in. It was a quality, trashy, funny, stupid movie.

Split
a horror movie of some dude with multiple personalities disorder
whole theater was laughing(including myself) instead of being scared

Split
a horror movie of some dude with multiple personalities disorder
whole theater was laughing(including myself) instead of being scared

ohhh i saw that too a couple nights ago, i really enjoyed it actually, i must be weak though i was pretty scared

Moonrise Kingdom, like most Wes Anderson films, it was visually interesting, but the story wasn't

Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.

Didn't care enough to see it in theatres, didn't want to pay money to see it at all. It showed up on Netflix, so I watched it there.

I watched Hidden Figures this week. It was amazing, a really great feel good movie about extraordinary women of color in STEM. I'm a sucker for historical movies so I'm sure that played a role. But seriously, it's a wonderful movie. It deserves all the awards tbh.

Aladdin (1992)

I just watched it for the first time (at least first time I can remember).

Back