• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

In theaters, Kubo and the Two Strings. At home... I think my husband and I watched Pulp Fiction the other night?

Just seen Life, was pretty good! I kind of love all space films, though.

Also Logan, don't watch it if you expect any happiness at all I'm still shook.

logan a week or two ago. it was really good, but i was unprepared for how sad it was

The new Beauty and the Beast. They did a good job turning animated figures into live-action figures. Even the inanimate objects didn't look like CGI photoshops. It looked realistic.

At home, I most recently watch Moana again this week! In theatres, probably Fantastic Beasts. It's been a while, but I look forward to going to see the new Beauty and the Beast soon!

I just saw the new beauty and the beast again idk why I like it so much but I really do

Arrival. Very refreshing that they took a different route than most sci-fi movies.

Edit: It was also nice to see Jeremy Renner play a serious character rather than just Hawkeye. :p

Last edited:
Back