What's the last movie you've seen?

I think it was Terminator: Genisys (or whatever it is called). It started of really confusing but when I realised what they were doing I kinda liked it. But that's just for the first part. The rest of the movie was rubbish.

the last movie i saw at a cinema was.... oh my gods, beauty and the beast, in march this year
and generally the last movie i watched was the hobbit: the desolation of smaug because im a nerd and watch at least one of the tolkien movies a week lmao, they just? make me feel so at home!!

I recently saw Thor: Ragnarok and Pok?mon the Movie: I Choose You. The Thor movie was pretty funny and I liked how much Loki was in it because he is my favorite. The Pok?mon movie was kind of weird. It is like a rushed summary of the original series, but without Misty or Brock. And then they put those two in the end credits. What?

In theaters: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them
At home: (technically at work, I rarely watch movies at home since I don't have my own TV setup) Moana

Just finished watching it: Interstellar 5555. It's a really good movie, there's no dialogue but the entire soundtrack comes from Daft Punk. It's really interesting, and you'll be able to figure out what's happening without anyone speaking.

last movie in general, juno
last movie in theaters, the premiere of rwby volume 5 if that counts

Tommy Boy was on TV last night I think?? Idk if that counts though bc I wasn't really watching it. But the last movie I purposefully watched was Zootopia the other night bc it's cute.

Fighting Elegy (1966)

Really good stuff, haven't seen his films before but yeah was a good surprise (Can tell Kaneto Shindo wrote the screenplay since it reminded me a bit of two film of his).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fighting Elegy (1966)

Really good stuff, haven't seen his films before but yeah was a good surprise (Can tell Kaneto Shindo wrote the screenplay since it reminded me a bit of two film of his).

The last one I watched was Neverknock. I couldn't sleep and wanted to stream a horror movie. I guess it wasn't too bad, just strange. It was interesting enough to sit through at 2 AM.

just finished harry potter and the philosopher's stone for the 183396th time - i love it so much, it makes me feel so nostalgic... i used to have it on a vhs and watch it at night in my room while my parents thought i was sleeping haha

just finished harry potter and the philosopher's stone for the 183396th time - i love it so much, it makes me feel so nostalgic... i used to have it on a vhs and watch it at night in my room while my parents thought i was sleeping haha

Cool though, haven't seen those in ages nor all of them rip

(also i love how i always get those merge pseudo double posts in this thread)

I can?t remember the last movie I saw in theaters, but the last movie I saw at home was Nausica? of the Valley of the Wind. Good stuff. Even though it was basically Princess Mononoke with angry insects instead of angry forest gods, haha.

Back