• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Watched Wreck-It-Ralph again yesterday, still love it to the moon and back QuQ

In the Year of the Pig (1968)

To anyone who still thinks it was a good decision by the "democratic" US to mess with the Vietnam war... No.

Love how that one dude is like "these prisoners are not being mistreated" *kicks a POW dude in the balls quite a few times* "...handled in accordance of the geneva convention.." lol no.

Last edited:
"Words and Music", about songwriting team Rodgers & Hart. This was highly sanitized and romanticized, which is no big surprise, but a fun film nonetheless. I'm a big fan of the old MGM musicals, so if I do put the TV on, it's a good bet I'll try to catch one.

I watched Annabelle: Creation last night. It fell flat for me. The tone just felt completely off in relation to the original Annabelle and The Conjuring movies.

I watched The Conjouring a coupleo of weeks ago, but honestly I did not pay much attention, we were at a friend's house and we were mostly joking rather than getting into the film.

The Great Gatsby
the shots and angles are stunning. everything is so great about it. the book is really good and the movie does not disappoint with it

Deep Blue Sea, Not the shark movie I wanted but the shark movie I needed.

I just watched “A Silent Voice” for the first time - and cried within the first ten minutes. That’s a new record. Also, stop making me feel things, please. I hate feeling things. *continues to quietly sob in a corner*

Last edited:
Ladyhawke!!! Quite a lot more Matthew Broderick than I care to see but I only really watched it for one reason huhuhu
as a random aside I feel like Shrek took a lot of inspiration from the plot lol

In theaters: Star Wars: The Last Jedi
At home: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

My boyfriend and I watched a few Star Wars Movies after seeing The Last Jedi. Don't worry I wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

Beerfest. Love the Broken Lizard films!:)

7 Sisters (or What Happened to Monday), because it was on Netflix. It was exciting and action-y but pretty clich?.

Back