What's the last movie you've seen?

I was traveling back to Scotland from Paris on a coach and Star Wars the Force Awakens was on.
I didn't know anything about it and it was quite funny to watch while trying to guess what was happening and the connections of people.
I don't even think it was the first one? All the guys on the bus were big fans of it so me and my friend asked one of them the things that we couldn't figure out.

It was pretty strange and I don't think it would be something I could get into. I don't even watch many movies anyway.

the conjuring 2. i don't watch horror for scares because like i don't accept the existence of the supernatural or anything like that, but i love campy horror like all these franchises lately trying to emulate amityville and poltergeist and they're often really unintentionally funny

The last movie I saw was the incredibles last night at my cousin's 6th birthday party :D definitely one of my all-time favorites. I can't wait until the 2nd one finally comes out!!

Ponyo.

510AKHGpCVL.jpg

X Files (The Movie) It was alright, but it was kind of disappointing too. It seemed like an excuse to just get a few bigger stars in, and the effects were neat and all but it seemed like "Ok it's Hollywood, now we need Hollywood aliens!" But yeah it was alright, I mostly wanted to watch it because me and my bf are trying to watch the series in order and we were at the part where the movie "took place." Also pissed as hell their kiss got ruined.

I also saw 10 Cloverfield Lane which I really liked. It had me flip flopping the whole movie long which is nice for once not really knowing how it was going to turn out. (Most movies I guess the ending within the first 10 minutes...) John Goodman is the best bad guy ever I swear.

I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows , and it was very good. I had watched the first Sherlock Holmes movie, and was immediately sucked in XD. There's a lot of comedy and romance, and it was just plain good.

The most recent movie I saw in theaters was 2013's Gravity, starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. It was a huge box office hit ($723 million worldwide against a $100 million production budget), and won seven Academy Awards (out of ten nominations), including a Best Director win for Alfonso Cuaron.

Back