• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Grave Encounters. Haven't seen it since 2012-13. It's such a good movie, despite all of the negative criticism.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You

I heard it's bad. What do you think of it?

i FINALLY saw inside out yesterday!!
it's really good o vo

Most of some documentary about this huge hospital in the Philippines, no idea what the exact name was but.. uh kinda interesting even though you could tell it wasn't that engaged in stuff tbh

Battle Royale (2000)

Pretty hardcore considering it's a fight-to-the-death with middle school children. It's so damn entertaining but I wish there was more time expanding on the character's back stories (there were like 41 of them lmao)

Battle Royale (2000)

Pretty hardcore considering it's a fight-to-the-death with middle school children. It's so damn entertaining but I wish there was more time expanding on the character's back stories (there were like 41 of them lmao)

One of my favourites for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I loved it.

Well that's definitely good news! I guess Bird Keeper Toby was wroooooooooong.

House On Haunted Hill (1999). Decent horror flick.

Last edited:
I haven’t been watching that many movies lately. The last one I’ve seen was A Dog’s Purpose and honestly, I didn’t really like the style of the movie, but the ending was really good and touching.

The Man Who Invented Christmas

A Christmas Carol is my favourite book, so I had to see it. And I really enjoyed. Kinda wonder why Harry Lloyd didn't play Charles Dickens. He's about the right age, and he's an actual descendant of Dickens. Not that Dan Stevens didn't do a good job. But just thought that would be cool.

Me and my friend watched "Lorax" in the dormitory. It was the first time for me, and it was a weird movie... xD

i watched la la land for the first time the other day and i absolutely loved it.

Solsidan (2017)

Heckin' hilarious and I loved it so hard, I probably looked like that cancer emoji that laughs with tears coming out of its eyes... (I mean I love the tv series so yeah def. satisfied and more with the movie)

Just saw this last week: Coco

It's from Disney Pixar, and it is such a good movie. It's based around Dia de los Muertos, and even if you don't celebrate it you should still watch it. There's this one scene near the end where I thought one of the characters was going to die, and I was telling myself not to cry because I was next to my sister and an old man lmao

In theaters: Happy Death Day (loved it)​

At home: Resident Evil movies 1-3
(I loved this series when I was younger plus it was my husband’s first time watching them.)

Back