What's the last movie you've seen?

Finally went to watch lights out last week as a sort out discharged from hospital treat ;)
Really really loved it. Haven't really seen any decent horror movies for a few years now. I think the last one I really enjoyed was insidious, and even that kind of got ruined by insidious 2 (in my opinion).
Really creepy movie, might want to keep your lights on after watching it

i watched the intouchables yesterday, it's a french movie (i wanted to practice my french) and while im not usually one for foreign films i enjoyed it a lot

i watched the danish girllll ;-; it's such a sad film and it helped me understand a little bit more about what my bf could be feeling

I believe I watched Shrek 2 with my friend for like, the 3rd time, a few weeks ago.. If not, it was The Conjuring 2 in theaters months ago.

10 Cloverfield Lane

It was pretty good but I'm also biased because I love John Goodman.

The Beatles: Eight Days A Week (Ron Howard documentary)

seen a lot of these clips before but hearing their music over their touring years and their whole story, was a great reminder of how great the Beatles were.

The last movie I saw was The Princess Bride. Always good to watch that again. I was afraid of the rats from the fire swamp when I was a kid.

Back