What's the last movie you've seen?

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Again, pretty entertaining for a genre I'm not overly a fan for and for being a film that long :p

You Again. :rolleyes: have watched it many times before, really entertaining.

I probably already posted it but Insidious: The Last Key, a disappointment like most horror movies these days. I saw it in theaters too which I never visit for this reason exactly. They're just jump scare heavy with poor endings.

The Polka King (2017)
It was... interesting, to say in the least. A Polish immigrant who loved playing Polka music with his band is one of the last people you'd expect to run a Ponzi scheme, and I must say, Jack Black really is the best pick to play someone like Jan Lewan...

The Polka King (2017)
It was... interesting, to say in the least. A Polish immigrant who loved playing Polka music with his band is one of the last people you'd expect to run a Ponzi scheme, and I must say, Jack Black really is the best pick to play someone like Jan Lewan...

Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales - pretty entertaining, I guess it's a bit of a re-hash but it's nicely done, still pretty funny doesn't demand a lot of you. The execution scene had some great moments where I genuinely laughed hard.

I was home sick yesterday, so I got to browse through some of the daytime movies playing. I've always been a fan of Roy Orbison's music, so when I saw something that he was starring in, I decided to check it out. It was a musical-comedy Western called The Fastest Guitar Alive.

Like I said, I love Roy, but I wouldn't recommend this. :rolleyes:

Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983)

Yep, gotta watch em all. It was enjoyable though as with IV and V.. a bit long maybe. :p

The Shape of Water

I was pleasantly surprised by how fun and unique it was! I was really expecting it to be boring but I'm very glad that wasn't the case. A few scenes are slightly gory and there's a few nsfw scenes but they're super mild. The acting and plot were superb.

I saw Call Me By Your Name last night. It was everything & more that I was expecting from having read the book a while back. I’m rereading it now & going to watch it again tonight.

The new Jumanji movie, it was really great! I loved pretty much every scene, minus one that I felt dragged on a bit long in my opinion but it didn't ruin the movie for me or anything!

The Greatest Showman! I loved almost everything about the movie except the transition to songs. Some of the time it felt weak and just felt like they were singing because they were. The songs were good. It just felt a bit jarring! I still loved the movie though and would recommend to anyone thinking of watching it!

Lady Bird

I thought it was a really charming, dramatic and subtly humorous film. The film is also relatable for the most part and tackles the struggles of those who are "coming of age" during a period of stress and experimentation.

Saorise Ronan and Laurie Metcalf were simply amazing in their roles and deserve every bit of the critical acclaim they are currently receiving.

I highly recommend this for everyone! 9/10 :)

The Greatest Showman. It was a few weeks ago, but I've been watching mainly TV shows instead of movies.

Back