What's the last movie you've seen?

Last movie I saw was everything, everything! The cinematography in it was amazing. At first I thought it was going to be a really cringeworthy fault-in-our-stars-esque movie. I'd found the concept of it pretty cringe just based on what i'd seen in the trailer, but once you start watching the movie it actually goes more in depth in an intelligent way, and a lot of it starts to make sense. It had all the right plot twists at all the right moments. I recommend giving it a try even if you don't think it's your thing. It'll pleasantly surprise you.

Last edited:
Bullitt (1968)

Real good movie, and I love those old San Fran settings man, can I just go back in time pls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bullitt (1968)

Real good movie, and I love those old San Fran settings man, can I just go back in time pls.

The Swiss Family Robinson was on last night. It's always been a favorite of mine.

Last edited:
I watched an HBO documentary called Mommy Dead and Dearest; it was messed-up, man!

Last saw Disney's Hercules on Netflix. It was as fun as I remembered and the movie becomes funnier if you know Greek mythology. Hades is so relatable, hahaha.

Jos? Carlos Schwarz: A Voz do Povo

Documentary about a musician/politician/activist from Guinea-Bissau, the whole thing is in three parts on youtube if anyone's interested.. So good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jos? Carlos Schwarz: A Voz do Povo

Documentary about a musician/politician/activist from Guinea-Bissau, the whole thing is in three parts on youtube if anyone's interested.. So good.

The new IT remake in theaters. That was a pretty good movie. However, if you don't like clowns, you might not like it.

I saw the new It remake a few days ago. It was soo good! It had the whole theater gasping and jumping at the scares, and that's the first time I've ever witnessed people clap after a movie haha

Saw It and I thought it was really good. I love scary movies and can't really be scared by them, instead I laugh and it was great when everyone screamed at the "projector" scene I was nearly in tears laughing so hard at everyone screaming. XD

Agent Cody Banks. I was flipping through channels and ended up watching it. It was so cheesy and horribly out-dated. It was more hilarious than anything. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't watch it in theaters back then. It's like my folks knew, lol.

A Silent Voice, or Koe no Kotachi. It was an interesting movie, but I personally prefered Your Name (Kimi no na wa) because it was more heartwarming? ASV is a great movie though, I can see why people were hyped for it but for me it was very difficult to watch and I had to keep pausing it to take in everything and settle down, mostly because it dealt with such heavy subjects like bullying and things like that. The characters were endearing, and the design choices were very nice, I like the whole 'x' over someone's face idea, and how that represents the character zoning other people out or not taking them into account of his life.

No more feels anime for me for a while, thanks.

It (2017). I thought the beginning scene was so sick and horrifying, it made me excited for the rest of the movie. I wish it kept the same tone because I feel like it really fell off after that.. Also felt like the story line was kind of all over the place? I really liked the humor, though.

Evil Dead (2013)

Not bad...decent for a horror movie.

I recently saw It (2017). I thought there were good moments and it had good potential, but ultimately the plot wasn't all that convincing and it fell off for me. It felt like watching a less interesting version of Stranger Things. I did like the kids though which I thought was one of the few redeeming things. Other than that, nothing spectacular.

Back