• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

i think the last one i watched was called Walter. it's about a man who thinks he's the son of god, and therefore judges who is going to heaven or to hell, all day every day as he goes about his work at a local movie theater.

the Aileen Wuornos documentary, according to netflix! Haven't had the time/energy to watch many films lately what with exams closing in :/

MV5BMjI4MzU5NTExNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY1MTEwMDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I saw Moana. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't watch it again; it definitely isn't my favorite of the newer Disney movies.

Though I'm constantly saying, "HEI HEI!!"

Saw Split a few weeks ago, just got back from watching A Cure for Wellness

Hidden Figures, in time for the Oscars. I hope it wins best picture, but most people think La La Land will take it.

Probably a documentary on YouTube. Storks in theatres but I fell asleep to escape my hell. I did stay awake for Sully in theatres though.

Just saw A Dog's Purpose. I thought it would be more of a soppy movie but I didn't shed a single tear.

Rogue One in theaters a while back. Really enjoyed it...At home I watched Who Killed Captain Alex and the Room about the same time. Yes, as you can probably tell my favorite movies are the "So bad it's good" kind.

Arrival

it was actually better than I thought it would be, it's really twisty and I enjoyed it, I am usually HORRIFIED at alien movies but this one was really great!

Watched these both on my days off so they both count.

Dr.Strange Amazing graphics, I really enjoyed it, I'm not a huge action person but I love Mads and I love Tilda both with a strong passion, like they overpowered my distaste for Cumberbumb. And I just wish we could have seen it in theaters in 3D because I bet that was so rad.

Moana Really amazing movie, was singing the songs all week. Probably one of my fave more recent Disney movies. I didn't think it was going to be AS musical but I was glad it was. ^U^

Just saw A Dog's Purpose. I thought it would be more of a soppy movie but I didn't shed a single tear.

I would never even touch that movie after what they did to that poor dog.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but ya i just watched pulp fiction yesterday

Rewatched Kill Bill volumes 1 and 2 recently. Just as good as I remembered.

Last edited:
Watched these both on my days off so they both count.

Dr.Strange Amazing graphics, I really enjoyed it, I'm not a huge action person but I love Mads and I love Tilda both with a strong passion, like they overpowered my distaste for Cumberbumb. And I just wish we could have seen it in theaters in 3D because I bet that was so rad.

Moana Really amazing movie, was singing the songs all week. Probably one of my fave more recent Disney movies. I didn't think it was going to be AS musical but I was glad it was. ^U^

I love Cumberbatch (huge fan of Sherlock), he's pretty much the only reason why I even watched Dr Strange, but surprisingly I liked it. Moana is amazing, I love the music & story, to me it's the best Disney movie ever - I'm still bummed that Zootopia won, it was so meh, and won because it's so preachy

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rewatched Kill Bill volumes 1 and 2 recently. Just as good as I remembered.

Kill Bill vol 1 is one of my fav films.

that's why i own 4 pairs of these

tiger-tai-chi-D301l.0490-yellow-black.jpg

Back