What's the last movie you've seen?

I seen the latest Smurf movie in cinema with my mum and sister yesterday, it was honestly better than I expected.

Last movie I saw in cinemas was Ghost in the Shell!
As at home, watched my all time favourite American Beauty last night.

The Adventures of Huck Finn. I'm writing an essay about it and the original novel for university, so I've not had much of a choice, but it's certainly... Interesting. More difficult to watch than reading the book was, for me.

just watched beauty and the beast (2017). i went in expecting nothing, and came out so pleasantly surprised. really good film and i cried a lot.

Oh yeah, I finally got to see Moana some weeks ago and I loved it. Very easily my favourite recent Disney movie, watching it made me feel really good.

I haven't watched anything since lol

Lavender on netflix. Some horror film...
It was...not the worst but I wouldn't rate it highly either. Wouldn't watch again.

Pacific Rim. It was actually pretty good. I didn't think to watch it, but my brother put it on for me to see.

Before that, I watched Kubo and the Two Strings. Excellent film. Parts of it made me rather sad though.

La La Land! It was super good.

Oh also Monsoon Wedding how could I forget.

Last edited:
Sword Art Online The Movie

I legit enjoyed it lmfao
Animation was nice and there was a lot of atmosphere with the surround sound and ****

The only thing that annoyed me was that they only showed one battle with Kirito and he
just suddenly mastered AR... like how did he get to 6th place in the world (or Japan idk) so easily. Just because he's Kirito? Lmfao

But it was quite sad at parts, especially towards the end ;;

Back