• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched Sinister with my boyfriend. It was decently creepy but wasn't too scary. Its plot was very interesting and had me engaged.

I just finished re watching Beauty and The Beast. I'm a huge fan of the new songs.

The last movie I saw in theaters was Wonder Woman and I wish I could go see it again. It was so good and I'm so happy it broke the cycle of terrible DC movies.

In theatres: Kong: Skull Island (ugh, with my ex)
At home: Mean Girls (for the fifth time, lol!)

Just saw the Power Rangers movie.
Loved the characters, so it's a shame that the plot is terrible and that the action sequences weren't satisfying.

just finished watching Kimi no na wa (Your Name), it was so heart-wrenching but beautiful ;;

Last night I watched the first Harry Potter with my boyfriend. We're gonna watch the whole series this break :}

The last movie that I've seen was Moana. The movie was... decent. It could have been better. I only watched it because it was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Sort of regret watching it though... :/ But... On the bright side... At least I was able to rent it for free.

The last movie I saw on my own as of this comment was Animal Crossing: The Movie (or Doubutsu no Mori/Doubutsu no Mori: The Movie/Animal Forest: The Movie/Animal Crossing: Theatrical Edition OR whatever you want to call it). The version I saw was the English fandub. I saw it back in December 2016 as a part of it's 10th year anniversary. It's my favourite movie. It's pretty underrated (especially the English fandub) and I would recommend watching it. It was made by TOHO, who also made the original Godzilla films (I believe they created the Godzilla character, too). The last film I 'watched' with someone else was a James Bond film. Not sure which one since there's so many (it was one of the 1970's James Bond films. I believe Rodger Moore was in it). The TV station we would watch would always show an old James Bond film pretty much every day for a month but they stopped doing that now.

i finally watched moana as it was recently added to netflix! i actually really loved it. it's been a while since a disney movie has done anything for me.

last movie i saw is "pirates of the caribbean: dead men tell no tales" and it was great :")

Finally got to see Wonder Woman. Forgive me for this pun but it was wonderful!

last movie i watched was the bee movie :p it's actually really educational hahahah i loved it

Stranger by the Lake, the only thing I have to say is yikes.

Wonder Woman in the theater. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss

I just saw Wonder Woman
It was really good, finally broke the cycle of bad/average/terrible DC movies, hopefully they continue to keep the quality up

i tried to watch that fantastic beasts movie, but i don't think i was coherent enough to remember much of it.

Back