• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the last movie you've seen?

hidden figures. LOVED IT. my dad told me that apparently they portrayed the white people in the film in a much more nicer light than what actually happened which is a bit.. sad. really powerful film though, i recommend

Either The Jungle Book or Hot Fuzz, I watched that the other day but I can't remember if I saw it before or after I saw The Jungle Book ;;

But in terms of going to the theatre to see a film, it was Deadpool last year.

In the cinema: La La Land, really great movie 10/10 made me cry lol
At home: Space Jam for the first time, I thought they would go to space but they didn't???

I saw The Switch and it was okay. Had a really slow beginning and basically the kid makes the movie. Wouldn't recommend tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the cinema: La La Land, really great movie 10/10 made me cry lol

As a huge fan of Emma Stone, I wanna see this so bad! I'm glad to hear it's good! ;w;

i just finished watching la la land and adventures in babysitting

The Lego Batman Movie. It's a pretty funny movie whether you're kid or an adult. They've done a good job with the last two Lego movies.

Back