• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Just saw Thor: Ragnarok, and I'm not a happy camper.

There's a legit torture scene involving Thor and Loki, and it left me absolutely disgusted. It's well into the movie, I saw it in context, and it's no less horrifying than it sounded when one of my friends warned me about it beforehand. To be honest, I thought maybe they were misinterpreting it, or overreacting, but nope, it was just as bad as they said.

Thor actually, honest-to-god electrocuted Loki and left him suffering, but not before gloating in his face. It's one thing to overpower him in self defense, but what he did was wrong on so many levels, and the sheer nastiness in his character was just unbelievable. I can't believe my favorite Avenger was just totally ruined in this movie. I could have handled all of the out-of-characterness, I could have handled the weird pacing in the movie, but this single scene just ruined the entire thing. Marvel's not getting another cent out of me after this.

in theaters: dunkirk, i liked it
at home: dead poets society, i loooved it

I finally saw The Conjuring the other night. It was more enjoyable and not quite as cliche as I was expecting. Maybe 'cause it was based off a true story? Who knows.

I always consider it a movie though it's really a "show" but I never just watch part anyways, but Over the Garden Wall, I try to watch it every fall around Halloween cause I love it so much. I really wish Cartoon Network would do more stuff in that style because it was so amazing, and I love the music and everything is just sooo... perfect. Plus it's the origin of the turts and we all have that to be thankful for!

^neeeed to rewatch it!

anyway, The Nile Hilton Incident (2017). Actually real good and since I knew some of the backstory to what they based it on it was even more interesting, and the Arab Spring backdrops as well. I like that they actually made it in Arabic/Dinka etc. rather than making some appealing English version or stuff man.

we watched the lost boys on halloween but i wasn't really paying attention and we didn't finish it.

The last movie I watched was 'Everything, Everything' with my mom and little sister because she wanted to see it. I really hate romance movies so that was akin to torture. It was pretty bad...

Thor Ragnarock and may I just say: holy crap. Everything I never knew I needed 10/10 definitely one of Marvel's best

The last movie that I've seen was called The Foreigner. It was a pretty cool movie to watch.

The 1960 version of Psycho :p

Watched it for the first time since it's considered to be one of the greatest horror movies for its time.

Geostorm

Perfectly honest, a well made movie. Loved that the secret agent fiancee was super bad ass lol

Thor: Ragnarok was the last movie I saw in theaters. And I watched Field of Dreams yesterday after discovering it was added on Netflix.

The 1960 version

Well how is that a version, afaik it was only based on a novel not a film :p I mean yeah there's "sequels" and TV series based on it but still sounded weird. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

The 1960 version

Well how is that a version, afaik it was only based on a novel not a film :p I mean yeah there's "sequels" and TV series based on it but still sounded weird. XD

Back