• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

last movie i've seen in theaters was "spider-man: homecoming" i believe

last movie i watched at home was "pirates of the caribbean: dead man's chest" which was about two days ago c:

Last edited:
The last movie I saw in theaters was the new IT movie, they made some changes I thought were a little weird but I was really happy with how like...violent it was? It was just a lot more true to how horrific Pennywise was as a monster who literally ate children, something that didn't come across as well (understandably) in the made for TV movie.

The last movie I tried to watch at home was Battlefield Earth, because it's supposed to be the worst movie ever and I like to watch terrible movies with my brother (he is a film student). Our streaming service wasn't working though, it lagged too much, but it was definitely living up to its reputation as a terrible garbage fire.

The new "American Made" movie.
I love the types of movies like these, especially when it comes to flying airplanes.
The ending really suprised me, but I shouldnt be since its a true story.

Sullivan's Travels (1941)

Actually quite good ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sullivan's Travels (1941)

Actually quite good ^^

The last movie I saw in theaters was Blade Runner 2049. I liked it a looot more than the original (better character arc, less rape-y "love"), but it was sad as hell. Super atmospheric, really good music, I loved it.

The last movie I watched at home was The Babysitter on Netflix, it's a really good horror-comedy about a kid who stays up late to see what his babysitter usually gets up to after he goes to bed.

In theaters: I'm pretty sure the last thing I saw in theaters was It

At home: I just got done watching Men In Black and I'm about to watch Con Air

The American remake of the Ring. What an insult. It was just a pale, watered down version of the original

I've been re-watching the Thor movies, partly for fun, and partly for inspiration for my town.

People rip on them a lot for being too serious, but while I have a few nitpicks for each of them, I like the more serious tone. It's hard to root for characters that don't take what's happening to them seriously, and I've never been a fan of cheap humor. That said, while I'm a little apprehensive over the drastic change in tone for Ragnarok, I'm willing to give it a fair shot anyway.

I watched My Neighbor Totoro on a rainy day curled up in bed with some tea like a month ago and it was incredible

Back