What's the last movie you've seen?

proud to say it's not the emoji movie dear godwagfhjsdadbsn

I watched Spiderman: Homecoming the last time I was at theatres and that was pretty good

I finally got around to watching Moana and I loved it! It was so good. It might be one of my top fave Disney movies.

I think the last thing I watched was A Silent Voice. It was good, very touching. The subs were poorly translated though so I think I might revisit it again sometime in the future.

i watched the animated version of willy wonka and the chocolate factory with tom and jerry and i hated every second of it. worst part is it had four inflation scenes almost back-to-back.

Your Name (2016)

Watched it last night with my bf.. I think we both pretty much broke down _a lot_ there.. It's so freaking sad. I don't think I cried so much since I watched Breaking the waves and I think it says a lot imo..

The Dark Tower, I liked it a lot! And then Hacksaw Ridge. I was surprised, it was really good.

Home: A Silent Voice (will definitely be re-watching this when it comes to america)
Theater: (haven't gone recently)

I watched Okja on Netflix yesterday.

I don't want to be too critical but I was disappointed overall, I'd heard so much about how it was "emotional" and "deeply moving", but so much of the acting just made it comical, which ruined the overall message imo, it had the potential to be a good, moving movie, but it definitely didn't hit that mark.

Went to the weirdo cinema here and watched Antonioni's The Passenger from 1975... the English title doesn't make sense but still real good :D

Back