What's the last movie you've seen?

I saw Wonder Woman yesterday. It was decent. My friend took me as a distraction because of all things going on in my life, so I am pretty sure that if my mind was not all over the place I would have enjoyed it a lot more. I am also not a superhero fan really, but I think the movie is great for anyone who likes those kinds of movies.

I watched When Marnie Was There for the second time, this time only subbed and not dubbed.

;_;

Koe no Katachi (The Silent Voice) was the last movie i watched. i swear i cried like 5 times

lovely bones--- basic I know.

I HATE movies, I never watch them and trash talked this to my former best friend who kept raving about it. She watches like every movie, and my cable box glitched one day and I didn't have to pay for two movies until it asked for my dads card xD
I was so sucked into it and the hidden message in it made me hype af.

She said she wanted him cold, cold and dead!

What happened at the end, he dies in the snow, after trying to lure in another victim.... he got his comeuppance

In theaters, the last movie I watched was The Mummy. Scared the hell out of me and was pretty cheesy but I had so much fun watching it anyway!

At home, Barbie and the Island Princess. Don't judge. u n u I had one of the songs stuck in my head practically all day and the only way to get it out was to watch the movie- And so I did, and the song got out right after! A pretty decent Barbie movie as well. :p

The Lego Batman movie. I thought it was pretty good.:)

I watched Beauty and the Beast when it came out with my guy friend, but my mom hadn't seen it yet, and wanted to. It's no longer in theaters so I bought it and we watched it last night in our basement. SO gorgeous even on a smaller screen!

i think the last movie i saw wasn't recent but i'm trying real hard to think back to it. it might've been now you see me 2??? either way i absolutely loved the first and i'm glad the sequel was just as good. i would've been so annoyed had it not been, since the movie was a cinematic masterpiece in so many ways imo so if 2 didn't live up to it, i wouldn't watch a three. even if you're not a fan of magic tricks i still highly recommend it. :rolleyes:

i feel like it's definitely not aimed at my demographic, but i've been wanting to watch lego batman for the longest time though!

Last edited:
Wonder Woman
It was good. I thought the movie would be hella different if it ended she was having that crisis of "killing one guy isn't going to stop evil" but instead went with love

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3.

2 was real nice. 3 was good too but a bit long for a typical genre/adventure film, even though I guess the length had purposes at times but still sometimes they could have cut off stuff, or I don't know.

Both were good at least, hope I can watch the 4th soon!

Back