What's the last movie you've seen?

Saw War for the Planet of the Apes last night.
It was pretty good, but the tactics the military were using didn't make any sense at all and was annoying me.

At home: Get Out
This is the best, most clever, well thought out movie I've watched in a very long time. At first I thought it was gonna be all about this white family psychically and emotionally torturing this poor black guy with racist taunts and aggression and and i along with other black friends wasn't interested since blk ppl already see and deal with that *** in real life anyways. It turned out to be one of those movies that would leave you thinking about it for days and then finally realize the messages and the irony, and the puzzles behind the dialogue. Its a really well thought out movie, definitely a good step forward to keep folks woke. and it wasn't whitewashed like the next movie im about to talk about

At theater: Hidden Figures
For the most part, I liked it. It was refreshingly uplifting and surprisingly positive for a movie about the black female struggles in america. Only part I was shaking my head was the NASA director who was obviously a fictional insert just so they get to say "See? Not all of us are like that, some of us are actually good!" When actually back then guys like the NASA Director were barely to none. If there were actually white guys like that, they would've made sure we knew about them in our history textbooks in middle school so they save face. Oh and also she never ran all the way back to the colored restroom, she went into the restroom for whites, give her credit for that bravery. And I felt that was a key point that the conveniently white movie director shouldn't have changed. Thanks, Theodore Melfi, and Fox. But other than that, it didn't take too much away from the theme and the story and the meaning behind it. And unlike other black historical movies they don't emphasize heavily on the pain like its part of the entertainment or pull up some bs drama for shock value.

i saw spiderman homecoming! it was good!

I saw that same movie at a drive-in theatre and the audio at the place was absolute trash. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Not to mention the awful video quality. It looked like a Bootleg movie. I'll have to rewatch it in an actual theatre.

To The Bone, I watched it a few days ago and I watched it again today :) it's a really good movie, but the ending was a tad bit lame. Hopefully they left it that way to keep room for a sequel :)

The last movie I saw in cinemas was Spiderman: Homecoming, which I really want to watch again. The last movie I watched at home was Doctor Strange <3

The last movie I saw was The Void on Netflix. The creature reminded me of Lisa Trevor from Resident Evil.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Good to me my ol'd dirty jars again.. I liked it but I can see why people think it's not the best one in the series...

John Wick .. eh mostly watched it because my bf was a bit interested.. not much for those action boom boom shoot someone every five seconds.. I love how Michael Nyquist (and Peter Stormare) always have to play Russian gangsters though lol

Also tried to watch some weird Irish movie but I think we both feel asleep.. Pilgrimage something.

Oh, I watched the newest Spiderman movie which was amazing! I really love Tom Holland's acting, and I'm so excited to see how his character plays out in Avengers: Infinity War and his second Spiderman movie.

The new Planet of the Apes movie. It was good, but I liked the second one better.

Seven Samurai. it was just as good as the last time i saw it. three and a half hours well spent! i'm two movies deep into rewatching most of Kurosawa's filmography.

The Break Up? No clue why I watched it when it wasn't even a good movie.

Seven Samurai. it was just as good as the last time i saw it. three and a half hours well spent! i'm two movies deep into rewatching most of Kurosawa's filmography.

Yes it's so damn good.. Still need to watch Yojimbo and a few of his older samurai stuff.

Back