What's the last movie you've seen?

What We Do in the Shadows

Easily one of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, loved everything about it, had me cackling this morning. It's free to stream on amazonprime right meow so if you haven't seen it go watch it!

Logan, Might be the best X-Men film, even if it's a lot different from the others, tone-wise.

I was about to say Logan, because I saw it on imax recently, and I scarely ever go to cinemas,
but I remember now that I watched Deadpool two nights ago.

Marvel movies are great.

Theaters: A few months ago, I watched "Ouija: Origins of Evil" with a friend of mine. It was yet another Ouija Board movie that further enforced my vow to never try it. There weren't many jump scares or gorey parts, but the entire movie had me anxious because of the fast paced music that seemed to last for the entire movie. I was fully expecting a jumpscare on many occasions, but they never came. It was somewhat unsatisfying in that aspect- but the plot was interesting nonetheless. I'm only learning now that it's a prequel to "Ouija," a 2014 film.

Home: A few days ago I watched "Phenomenon," and liked it. Thankfully, it started out fast, with the main character getting super-enhanced intelligence by seeing a flash of light. Throughout the movie he uses these powers for good- ex. saving a sick boy, learning a new language in 20 minutes to translate, teaching his friend how to make a fortune growing corn. Back in it's time, it was a box office movie, so it didn't have that intensity you may find on a sci-fi channel movie. However, the lightheartedness balanced out with the sad, emotional ending (no spoilers!)

logan,it was so good ?? i cried a lot and i was the only person in the theatre crying so that was a bit awkward
definitely the best x-men film out there, and potentially the best marvel movie out there. it was gritty and the r-rating definitely gave them the opportunity to give hugh jackman a good outing. i like that despite the liberty they had with violence, it wasn't purely blood and guts and there were plenty of raw, emotional scenes given to the characters. 11/10 would watch again

Last edited:
the last movie i saw in the theatre was "a cure for wellness" with my mom. it was weird af
the last movie i actually watched though was "oculus" with my boyfriend o:

Back