• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

War for the Planet of the Apes...great movie. But since that marked the last of that series I'll have to go and watch the older Planet of the Apes movies since War for the Planet of the Apes ended the four movie prequel. I must know what happens next. I know how it starts, but that's all.

War for the Planet of the Apes...great movie. But since that marked the last of that series I'll have to go and watch the older Planet of the Apes movies since War for the Planet of the Apes ended the four movie prequel. I must know what happens next. I know how it starts, but that's all.

I just saw that movie a few days ago! It was great, was NOT expecting that ending.

In theater, Avatar back in like 2010ish? Lol, I don't like theaters very much. At home, I watched A Cure For Wellness a few days ago.

In theaters: Baywatch (do recc btw)
Home: my boyfriend forced my to watch Kungfury but I say that doesn't count so I say it was You're Next (ONE OF MY HORROR FAVES)

Kong: Skull Island
actually pretty decent, better than I expected

In Theaters: Wonder Woman (Thank goodness it turned out to be awesome)
At Home: King Arthur (I didn't go in expecting much but it turned out to be decent.)

In theaters: I have no idea...
At home: no idea either
at school i watched "a good lie" so idk if that counts. good movie, made me cry tho :')

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

It was okay but honestly nothing special, visually stunning but the plot itself was meh. Also I really don't like Dane DeHaan!

Together (2000)

I swear I've probably posted and seen this way too many times but it's just brilliantly depicted and partly satirical as well... If you haven't watched this yet DOOO EEEET.

I was babysitting some kids and watched Sing with them. It surprised me, it was actually better than I expected.

i saw dunkirk at the cinema. it was really good! definitely one of the better war movies out there, deserving of sitting next to the likes of platoon etc.

Back