What's the last movie you've seen?

The Boss Baby on a flight back to Ontario. Good movie, good plot, cute animation. Loved it.

Last edited:
Watched the movie Loving. I really enjoyed it. Very slow-paced and warm feel, not for everyone but I liked it a lot.

Last edited:
Zabriskie Point (1970)

so so so good i def need to see more late Antonioni

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zabriskie Point (1970)

so so so good i def need to see more late Antonioni

Last watch highschool musical 2 then 1 before that uhh...
Then before thhhhhat Guardians of the Galaxy 2

I watched Gigi the other night. I think Leslie Caron was beautiful, and I've always had a bit of a crush on Maurice Chevalier.

If we are talking new movies, I honestly can't remember. Older movies or movies I've seen before.... To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar. I freaking LOVE that movie. It is my favorite! Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, John Leguizamo in drag? Hello! The best!

watched The Little Princess or what it was called with Shirley Temple. Kinda cute and entertaining for that kinda movie so yea

I watched Sing for the first time this past Sunday. Cute movie but boy that autotune really irritated my perfect pitch...

the last movie i saw was dunkirk in the cinemas the 20th of july. yes, i type down the date of every movie/book/tv show/video game i finish.

My husband and I watched all three Berserk Golden Age Arc movies with a friend last night.

are they any good?

the netflix death note movie haha

last movie i saw at a cinema must have been your name. i never really watch movies so that was several months ago :<

Back