What's the last movie you've seen?

I watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yesterday. I know it's a pretty old film, but I just got around seeing the Daniel Craig version and it was so good. Shame they weren't in part 2 and 3, and possibly 4.

After years of delay I've finally started watching the Ghibli movies. The most recent being Kiki's Delivery Service. These movies are right up my ally. It's a shame I haven't watched them sooner.

Finally got around to picking up Moana on blu-ray today! Went home, sat down, watched it, no bathroom breaks.

I saw Spider-Man homecoming and it was super good.

Also I watched this weird French/Japanese movie called Tokyo Fianc? and it was ridiculously sad.... ;m;

war for the planet of the apes. didnt really meet my expectation so i didnt really like that movie but its still ok.

Idk, I think it was one of the Predator movies, not sure..

I watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo yesterday. I know it's a pretty old film, but I just got around seeing the Daniel Craig version and it was so good. Shame they weren't in part 2 and 3, and possibly 4.

You should watch the Swedish originals, soo much better and I can't really stand Craig nor Mara from what I've seen of it... it just seems too US-adapted and Rooney Mara is bunch of cringe playing Lisbeth uugh.

Went and saw Atomic Blonde in the theater and it was great! The soundtrack alone was amazing, had me dancing through the whole thing. Charlize was a total babe and badass, I highly suggest it!

Last edited:
Lion - It was an amazing movie. It's a very powerful with emotions so I was kind of unprepared for it, lol. I did really enjoy the movie. The soundtrack is beautiful and the acting was so raw and gut-wrenching. I ended up sobbing a bunch of times throughout the movie but especially at the climax. I guess it hit me hard because of having lost your culture and identity and having to rediscover it. ;o;

I seriously recommend it. It's on Netflix. :)

At the theater? War Of the Planet of the Apes. Trust me, one of the best movies i've ever watched.
At home? The Last Ship if that counts.

I like the arrival (2016) and the hangover (2009?) I haven't seen the 2nd & 3rd parts though.
also lion (2016) is a fantastic movie, it's really moving. :)

Last edited:
The last movie I watched was That's my Boy (2012) with Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg.

Back