• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

we watched the breakfast club in english class. it was fine lol idk i wouldnt have chosen to watch it myself but hhh yeah

Finally went to watch lights out last week as a sort out discharged from hospital treat ;)
Really really loved it. Haven't really seen any decent horror movies for a few years now. I think the last one I really enjoyed was insidious, and even that kind of got ruined by insidious 2 (in my opinion).
Really creepy movie, might want to keep your lights on after watching it

i watched the intouchables yesterday, it's a french movie (i wanted to practice my french) and while im not usually one for foreign films i enjoyed it a lot

i watched the danish girllll ;-; it's such a sad film and it helped me understand a little bit more about what my bf could be feeling

I believe I watched Shrek 2 with my friend for like, the 3rd time, a few weeks ago.. If not, it was The Conjuring 2 in theaters months ago.

Nightcrawler. Jake Gyllenhaal is amazing

10 Cloverfield Lane

It was pretty good but I'm also biased because I love John Goodman.

Those People. I would have liked a better ending than the one given.

The Great Gasby

We just got done reading the book and now we're watching the movie...

The Beatles: Eight Days A Week (Ron Howard documentary)

seen a lot of these clips before but hearing their music over their touring years and their whole story, was a great reminder of how great the Beatles were.

The last movie I saw was The Princess Bride. Always good to watch that again. I was afraid of the rats from the fire swamp when I was a kid.

Back