What's the last movie you've seen?

Hotel Transylvania 2. I thought the first was better.

I am groot.

Translation: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

This Danish movie named "Der kommer en dag" (2016).. I don't know if it's got an official English title but yeah I really liked it, and nothing for the faint-hearted I will say that.

Theaters: I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
At Home: Terminator: Genisys

Guardians was spectacular! I was laughing more than anyone else in the theater!
Terminator was... confusing. This was the first time I watched it, and I was left with more questions than satisfaction.

At home: Little Shop of Horrors Director's Cut Edition
In cinema: Lego Batman Movie (I need to go to cinemas more often.)

Last edited:
Last movie I watched at home? Hmm..... it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it was Shrek 2.

Last movie I watched in the cinema was Beauty and the Beast. Way back in March.

Idk I don't watch movies that much. I'd rather watch TV shows.

Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie the other day. I would say it was probably my least favorite of them all, but I still enjoyed it.

Extreme rules. PPV events count as movies, yes? No? Okay....

Last edited:
Watched hacksaw ridge (Was at home though). Just a raw and emotional movie, even being a guy I got a bit teared in my eyes.

Besides that the last movie on the silver screen I saw was guardians of the galaxy volume 2, I don't need to say much about that movie as it speaks for itself ^-^

Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie the other day. I would say it was probably my least favorite of them all, but I still enjoyed it.

I actually liked it, probably because I haven't watched the old ones lol. I can agree that love side story was a bit meh but still cool.

so yeah latest flick here too.

I watched Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. I have seen it pretty many times already, but didn't get bored - yet at last.

Pirates of the Caribbean 5. Even if I did like it, I don't like how film series (or any series) are now being extended to 5 movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Act I was very strong but it quickly fell apart after that. I'm a fan of the series but they're really just milking it for all it's worth and it ain't much anymore.

The Chaser. it was very intense and a good watch. i'm trying to finish watching all the great south korean movies i've missed - i've got The Wailing, The Host and The Yellow Sea up next!

Back