• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Hotel Transylvania 2. I thought the first was better.

I am groot.

Translation: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

Away We Go

One of my favorite movies, I love watching it and the Alexi Murdoch soundtrack is awesome.

This Danish movie named "Der kommer en dag" (2016).. I don't know if it's got an official English title but yeah I really liked it, and nothing for the faint-hearted I will say that.

Theaters: I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
At Home: Terminator: Genisys

Guardians was spectacular! I was laughing more than anyone else in the theater!
Terminator was... confusing. This was the first time I watched it, and I was left with more questions than satisfaction.

At home: Little Shop of Horrors Director's Cut Edition
In cinema: Lego Batman Movie (I need to go to cinemas more often.)

Last edited:
Last movie I watched at home? Hmm..... it's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it was Shrek 2.

Last movie I watched in the cinema was Beauty and the Beast. Way back in March.

Idk I don't watch movies that much. I'd rather watch TV shows.

Tunnel. It was pretty good, but I expected it to go day by day, detailing his survival.

Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie the other day. I would say it was probably my least favorite of them all, but I still enjoyed it.

Extreme rules. PPV events count as movies, yes? No? Okay....

Last edited:
Watched hacksaw ridge (Was at home though). Just a raw and emotional movie, even being a guy I got a bit teared in my eyes.

Besides that the last movie on the silver screen I saw was guardians of the galaxy volume 2, I don't need to say much about that movie as it speaks for itself ^-^

Saw the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie the other day. I would say it was probably my least favorite of them all, but I still enjoyed it.

I actually liked it, probably because I haven't watched the old ones lol. I can agree that love side story was a bit meh but still cool.

so yeah latest flick here too.

I watched Fantastic Beasts and where to find them. I have seen it pretty many times already, but didn't get bored - yet at last.

Pirates of the Caribbean 5. Even if I did like it, I don't like how film series (or any series) are now being extended to 5 movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. Act I was very strong but it quickly fell apart after that. I'm a fan of the series but they're really just milking it for all it's worth and it ain't much anymore.

The Chaser. it was very intense and a good watch. i'm trying to finish watching all the great south korean movies i've missed - i've got The Wailing, The Host and The Yellow Sea up next!

Back